381-400

Chapter 381 Solving the Problem of the Letter of Introduction 1

When I went to Zheng Xiaoyan's house this time, Zhao Xiulan saw Zheng Xiaoyan's two children, the eldest is a girl, the younger is a son, and she smiled and asked, "Sister-in-law, how old are these two children? ? " "a five years old, a three year old! weekdays are better with their grandparents, and grandparents lived next door to the hospital, from too close, otherwise to a person and I have to work, but to busy , I can't take care of the two children!"

  Zheng Xiaoyan said with emotion, and then said again, "But after a few years, when the two children go to school, their grandparents can relax a little bit, and they don't have to look at the children all the time when they are in school! "

  Seeing Zheng Xiaoyan happened to mention the child's schooling, Zhao Xiulan thought it was an opportunity, so she said, "It is good for children to study and learn more knowledge!

  Sister-in-law, I have a relative who is in the city, but he does not have a registered residence. , So the children in the family can't go to school. He asked me to help him ask if there is any way for the children to go to school. Can you help find a relationship? If so, I want my relative's children to also enter school Learn something! Don't speak out, at least not be an illiterate!"

  Seeing Zhao Xiulan speak, Zheng Xiaoyan thought for a while, and then said to Zhao Xiulan, "Big girl, I know a deputy director of the Education Bureau. I should be able to find a relationship. Letter of introduction, let the child go to study.

  But it is just acquaintance, there is no too deep friendship!

  I heard that his family also lacks fine food and good food during this period . I heard that his old mother was sick and hospitalized, thinking I need to buy some good things to replenish my old mother's body. He asked me if I have these good things before. After all, my man is a soldier in the northwest and thinks I should be able to get some good things here.

  Unfortunately, I don't have any!

  Sister, if you can send some fine food to others, and then send some chickens, ducks and other things, they will definitely accept your love. It should be no problem to open a letter of introduction for your child to go to school. After all, this is also for him. It's not that difficult! "When Zheng Xiaoyan said this, Zhao Xiulan was overjoyed.

  For Zhao Xiulan, the problem that can be solved with grain is not a problem.

  Zhao Xiulan immediately agreed, "Sister-in-law, sending him some grain is no problem for me. Can you please trouble me? Can you help me talk to others? As long as he can provide a letter of introduction, I am willing to send him some fine food and meat! "

  Zheng Xiaoyan will naturally not refuse Zhao Xiulan's request.

  After all, Zhao Xiulan has brought so much food to her, but Zhao Xiulan asked her to do a small favor. How could Zheng Xiaoyan not help?

  Zheng Xiaoyan nodded and responded , "Okay, Sister, I'll help you talk about it when I finish eating later! "

  Zhao Xiulan said gratefully, "Thank you sister-in-law!" "

  Oh, sister, you don't have to be polite between us!" You also helped me a lot! What I help you is just trivial things, so you don't have to worry about it. "

  Yeah~"

  This matter finally settled, and what I could count on, Zhao Xiulan secretly rejoiced that she didn't catch Zheng Xiaoyan's line in vain.

  Otherwise, Sun Xiaofei's school affairs would be really difficult to solve! You can't open a letter of introduction without an account. Then there is no way to go to school!

  At noon, Zheng Xiaoyan prepared a lot of hearty dishes, all made with Zhao Xiulan.

  Zheng Xiaoyan cooked a pot of white rice, made a plate of garlic fried bacon, and a plate of green peppers. Sausages, a plate of braised dry chicken, and a few more vegetarian dishes.

  Because of this hearty meal, Zheng Xiaoyan called her in-laws to come over and eat together!

Chapter 382 Solving the Problem of the Letter of Introduction 2 

Zheng Xiaoyan's house was closed tightly during the meal and could not be seen by others! If you can eat these good things these days, others will be jealous when they see it, and they may even cause trouble.

  When Zheng Xiaoyan's parents-in-law Grandpa Hu and Grandma Hu saw the sumptuous food on the table, they asked Zheng Xiaoyan in surprise, "Xiaoyan, where did you get these good things? Did you buy them on the black market?

  " No, we have also asked on the black market. We haven't seen anyone making these good things for sale!"

  Zheng Xiaoyan didn't hide it in front of her in-laws, and smiled at Grandpa Hu and Grandma Hu, "Dad, mom, these It's all the supplies that this big girl helped me get. I got a lot! Later, you will take some back to eat. I will keep a little bit for myself. I will send the rest to Jianjun. He was in the army. You have to work hard, you have to eat some good food! It is hard to get these good things, and it will be enough for the army to live a good life!" The Hu family's old couple heard Zheng Xiaoyan's words, and their eyes were red with excitement.

  In fact, the old couple are also very worried about their son's situation in the army, and fear that Hu Jianjun will not eat or drink.

  They also asked on the black market before. If they can buy good things, they want to send them to Hu Jianjun, but even on the black market, these things are still very precious, and they can't be used at all. They didn't expect Zheng Xiaoyan to ask someone to get them. arrive.

  The old husband and wife rushed to Zhao Xiulan gratefully, "Girl, thank you so much!"

  "Uncle, aunt, you're welcome! I'm not giving it away for nothing, my sister-in-law also gave me money and tickets!"

  That being said, Everyone has a mirror in their hearts, knowing that they still inherit Zhao Xiulan's kindness.

  Zheng Xiaoyan smiled and said, "Dad, Mom, let's sit down and eat first, these meats are very rare, try it quickly!"

  Zheng Xiaoyan said, serving a bowl of rice to the old couple, and each of the others also served a bowl.

  The old couple of Hu family responded, both very happy.

  With these good things, the big stone in my heart finally fell, and I felt more fragrant when eating.

  The air-dried chicken Zheng Xiaoyan put a lot of sesame oil into it and stir-fried, and added some seasonings, it was fragrant and fresh!

  Zheng Xiaoyan's two children ate their mouths full of oil, and they said it was delicious.

  "Mom, this chicken is too delicious? Why is it so delicious?" A tender voice said, it was Zheng Xiaoyan's daughter.

  "Yeah, chicken is delicious, better than meat!" Zheng Xiaoyan's three-year-old child's soft and waxy voice followed, and it was unexpected that such an older child could say a clear and complete sentence. Words come.

  Zhao Xiulan exclaimed, this child will definitely grow up in the future, very clever!

  Zheng Xiaoyan touched the heads of the two children and said, "Of course the chicken is delicious! This is air-dried chicken, which will be more fragrant. If it were fresh chicken, it might not be so fragrant~"

  Then, Zheng Xiaoyan I put a few extra chicken pieces into the bowl for my daughter.

  The son was too young, and he was afraid that he would not be able to chew, so he tore off the chicken with his hands and handed it to his son's mouth, letting him chew slowly.

  "It's delicious, it's delicious!" The Hu family's old couple looked at their grandchildren so satisfied, their eyes narrowed, very pleased.

  In fact, as an elder, it doesn't matter if you almost eat by yourself. I just hope my children and grandchildren can eat better. Children are happy when they have a good life!

  Zheng Xiaoyan saw that her parents-in-law hadn't used chopsticks to eat, so she persuaded, "Parents, you guys should hurry up to eat too!"