821-840

Chapter 821 Children's shirk 2 

In the presence of so many people in the hospital, Grandpa Wu feels that his children are not ashamed and he is ashamed. Those who didn't know thought it was their bad family style. He taught such children!

  In fact, Grandpa Wu has worked very hard to educate a few children. Otherwise, the conditions of the children will not be so good. All of them have jobs in the city, and their lives are more prosperous than many people.

  "Dad, don't do this, we want to take care of you, but we don't have time! Each family has its own problems, and you can't blame us."

  "That's right, Dad, who has nothing to do now, all day long. He stayed in the hospital and waited for you in front of the bed. Who has this time?"

  "Dad, you have to be considerate of us. I'm not here. I don't have the time to take care of you, so don't you?

  " ......"

  "......"

  Listening to your children's refusal, Grandpa Wu felt ridiculous and disappointed.

  In fact, as long as the children want to be responsible, no matter how busy they are and no time, they will find ways to take care of you.

  What these children said was not a reason for not taking care of him at all.

  But at this moment, Grandpa Wu didn't even want to count on his children anymore, so he decided to let them go.

  Since they didn't want to take on this responsibility, Grandpa Wu felt that they shouldn't be forced.

  To force these unscrupulous children and grandchildren will only annoy myself.

  Zhao Xiulan was on the sidelines, she couldn't listen anymore.

  What kind of person... I don't want to take care of it, I don't need to talk about these reasons, it will only make people feel ridiculous.

  Zhao Xiulan couldn't help but interject, "You all have your own jobs as children, and you can understand if you don't have time to take care of the elderly. But seeing that you all have jobs, you shouldn't be short of money, right? How about you guys share it equally, each of you pool some money, and invite someone to take care of Grandpa Wu? "In this era, unlike the 21st century, labor is still very cheap. The average worker's salary is more than 30 yuan a month. I know how many people would fight to get rid of their scalp. Zhao Xiulan's suggestion reminded Grandpa Wu.

  Grandpa Wu kept a calm face and thought for a while, then said to several sons, "I think this idea is good, since you all I don't have time, and I don't force you to come and take care of my old man. "

  Previously, Grandpa Wu didn't expect to ask someone to take care of him. These years, most elderly people are sick and they are taken care of by their children. Few people will take care of them.

  Now I see the attitudes of several children, knowing that they can't count on them, it's better to ask for them. Someone came to take care of him . Otherwise, it would be a little inconvenient for him to be a person. I thought there would be nothing to shirk from the children at the moment. Who knows that Grandpa Wu's sons still declined.

  "Dad, I I bought a bicycle for your grandson last month, and now I don't have much money..." Grandpa Wu frowned and began to cry poor, meaning that he couldn't pay any more. When he heard about it, Grandpa Wu's second son started crying and became poor. "Brother, you are willing to buy this bicycle, which means that there is no shortage of money at home. Both you and your sister-in-law have jobs. The salary is high. How could it be possible? No money? I am different. I really have no money. I am the only one who is paid at home, and there are many children. My own family is almost impossible to open the pot, so I can't get the money."

Chapter 822 Children's shirk 3 

When Grandpa Wu's youngest son heard this, he immediately stopped doing it. The eldest and second child are crying poor and don't want to pay. He can't be taken advantage of by himself and take out the money to help hire someone to take care of his dad, right? Why do you want to be cheap for nothing?

  If it's flat, he doesn't have any comments, but if he has to be alone, he can't be willing.

  So Grandpa Wu's youngest son also cried, "You have no money, and I have no money. Who has the money these days? Don't they all live tightly?"

  Grandpa Wu's little girl said, "The married daughter Don't say you have no money for the spilled water. Anyway, if you ask someone to take care of your dad's money, you guys will pay for your sons. I'm definitely not going to pay it."

  Grandpa Wu was almost annoyed by his children. .

  Even if it doesn't work well, now I have to find excuses to push back and forth when I pay.

  Grandpa Wu knows all the family conditions of his children very well. It is more than enough to ask someone to come and take care of him.

  They are not poor people in the country, they really can't afford it!

  To put it bluntly, these children are selfish, unwilling to give anything, and want to treat their own fathers with nothing.

  Zhao Xiulan was also disgusted by the children of Grandpa Wu.

  What kind of person is this!

  The four people are equally divided. One person can hire someone to take care of Grandpa Wu with five yuan a month. But they are still pushing back and forth. They are all decent urban workers. They save a little on weekdays. Isn't it easy to get the yuan?

  Zhao Xiulan's three views today can be considered to have been refreshed once again. There are so many people in this world, as well as being so selfish for her parents.

  Grandpa Wu now sees these children and feels irritated. They are not poor one by one, and they are fighting for this little money. So he directly said, "You guys get out of here, don't want to pay. If you don't want to work hard, just get out of me, and I don't need you to take care of it!

  But there is something I can say in the front. From now on you will not take care of me, and you will not want to inherit my inheritance in the future!"

  Wu My grandfather and his dead wife used to be senior employees of the unit, and now they receive a lot of monthly retirement wages after retiring.

  And because of the long working time in the unit, the old couple got together and got a house with a small yard, which can also be worth a lot of money in the city.

  Over the years, Grandpa Wu has a lot of savings in his own hands.

  Even if several sons don't care about him and are reluctant to make money, Grandpa Wu himself can afford it.

  Grandpa Wu's words reminded several sons. When Grandpa Wu said that, each of them expressed their willingness to pay for someone to take care of him. Grandpa Wu's second son and little girl directly expressed their willingness to take care of him personally.

  But at this moment, Grandpa Wu has already seen the true colors of a few children. He really doesn't want to say anything. He directly urges people to say, "You hurry up and let me go. I don't need your care or your money, but it's my stuff. You don't even want to inherit a single cent." When Grandpa Wu's eldest son heard what Grandpa Wu said, he frowned and said, "Dad, look at what you said, we are your children, and your future inheritance will not be left to you. Who do we leave it to?"

  "Yeah, we are your children, aren't all the parents' property inherited by their children? Who are you planning to give to us?"

  "Dad, don't talk about it. That's it, can't we take care of you?"