101-120

Chapter 101 Buying Used Clothes

  This silly girl didn't cry when she was hurt, she didn't care for herself, but she felt bad for the broken shoes.

  Zhao Xiulan touched Zhao Xiuzhu's head and comforted, "Xiuzhu, don't be sad, go back to the county town and ask good-hearted people to see if there are any old shoes you can wear. Sister will ask you to get them back."

  Listen After Zhao Xiulan said this, Zhao Xiuzhu's sadness was less, "Sister, is it true? Can you really get old shoes?"

  "Well, it is definitely possible. People in the county are in good conditions, and there should be some who don't want them. Old shoes! Sister ask more questions, I can always meet good-hearted people."

  Zhao Xiulan thought in her heart, just go back and buy a pair of old shoes. It doesn't cost much anyway. If it's not for fear of suspicion, Zhao Xiulan wants to take out the things in the space. She doesn't know how many new shoes there are in the space, and there are various types.

  It's a pity that the things in the space cannot be taken out. If you go to the supply and marketing agency to buy new shoes, it will also arouse the suspicion of the family.

  The only things that can be worn for Zhao Xiuzhu are some old shoes.

  With Zhao Xiulan's words, Zhao Xiuzhu is not so sad. She is full of expectation that Zhao Xiulan can really get her old shoes back for herself, so that she will have shoes to wear.

  "Xiuzhu, you have suffered such a serious injury. You can stay at home for the last few days and rest. You don't have to think about it too much."

  "Well, sister, I'll listen to you!" While there is no one in the room , Zhao Xiulan took out a chicken leg from the space and handed it to Zhao Xiulan.

  "Xiuzhu, here, if you are injured, you can make up your body and eat something good." If possible, Zhao Xiulan wanted to bring out better things for Zhao Xiuzhu to eat, but she was afraid that it would arouse suspicion.

  When Zhao Xiuzhu saw the chicken drumsticks, she opened her mouth in surprise, and asked Zhao Xiulan, "Sister, chicken drumsticks? Where did you get the chicken drumsticks? Wouldn't it be a good-hearted person? How can people give it to such a good chicken drumstick?"

  Zhao Xiulan saw that Zhao Xiuzhu was not stupid, and fooling her with the reasons for begging would probably arouse her suspicion, so she said nonsense, "It was not given by a kind person. It was my sister who helped a rich man in the county town today. He gave me two chicken drumsticks to thank me. I have already eaten one, and this one is for you."

  Zhao Xiuzhu listened, without doubt, a smile was raised at the corner of his mouth, and he smiled and said to Zhao Xiulan, "Sister, This is good people get rewarded, right? You help others to give you delicious food. I will help someone who needs help in the future."

  Zhao Xiulan touched Zhao Xiuzhu's head. Said, "Yes, good people are rewarded, we must be kind and willing to help others, God will not treat us badly."

  "Hmm!"

  "Hurry up!"

  "Good!"

  Because we know that Zhao Xiulan has eaten. One, Zhao Xiuzhu was not polite.

  On weekdays, he can't even eat meat. Now when he encounters a whole chicken leg, Zhao Xiuzhu can't help being greedy, and in a short while, he swallows the whole chicken leg into his stomach. Something more to say then licked his lips, a look of satisfaction Chong Zhao Xiulan said, "Sister, chicken can be really delicious!"

  "That is, eat sleep quickly, which is a good few days at home to recover from, and not need to do Live, the captain's dad will help take leave.

  Try not to walk around, don't touch the wound, otherwise it will be bad if it bleeds."

  Zhao Xiulan warned, fearing that Zhao Xiuzhu's wound would get worse.

  "Well, sister, I know, I will have a good rest."

  "Good!"

Chapter 102 I regret it.

 In the evening, Zhao Xiulan also washed up and rested. The next day, she was going to continue to the county town. The main thing was to buy Zhao Xiuzhu's old shoes. By the way, she would go to the black market and change something. I got up early in the morning and rushed to the county seat.

  Zhao Xiulan first put some grain in the back basket, went to the black market and made a few transactions.

  A total of more than 180 yuan was exchanged this time, and many tickets and industrial vouchers were also received.

  In addition, I also received several kinds of jewelry, all jade bracelets.

  When I was about to leave the black market, I saw a woman running over and anxiously yelled to Zhao Xiulan, "Little girl, little girl, do you still have food there? Yesterday I didn't ask you to buy it, but today you sell it to Me, I won't bargain with you anymore, just follow the price you gave yesterday."

  Zhao Xiulan turned around and found that it was the woman who sold grain yesterday and bargained with her.

  At this time, the woman was different from yesterday, with a smile on her face, looking at Zhao Xiulan with a fawning face, for fear that Zhao Xiulan would not sell her food.

  Yesterday the woman had already asked about it on the black market, and today she asked about it again.

  Not only was fine grain not easy to buy, but it was finally found. The price quoted was actually much higher than that of Zhao Xiulan.

  After asking for a round, it was all high prices, so the fine grains that Zhao Xiulan sold were really cheap.

  So she was very regretful. Yesterday she had to bargain and not buy Zhao Xiulan's food. Fortunately, she was lucky today and ran into Zhao Xiulan, so she hurried over to ask.

  Zhao Xiulan twitched the corners of her mouth. Although there was still food in her hand, she didn't bother to sell it to her when she thought of the woman's stingy and caress yesterday.

  "No, it's all sold out. You didn't want it when I sold it to you yesterday. My fine grains are very popular. They were sold to others a long time ago."

  When the woman heard this, her face collapsed and she wanted to cry. Then she asked Zhao Xiulan unwillingly, "Girl, are you really out of food?"

  "Of course, otherwise I can lie to you?"

  "Girl , Then will you still be able to get fine grains in the future? If you can get me in the future, can you sell it to me?"

  Zhao Xiulan snorted, on the one hand, she didn't want to sell it to her. There are a lot of grains there, so he said nonsense, "Sister, how rare is this fine grain? How can it be so easy to get? Do you think it is Chinese cabbage?

  I only have that small amount of grain left. You don't want to sell it to you. If you sell it to others, it's gone." The woman felt even more regretful when she heard it. I was able to buy fine grains at a cheap price, but I didn't buy them. How much more would it cost to find someone else? It's not easy to earn money this year, so who doesn't want to save a bit!

  The woman couldn't help but whispered and complained, "Hey, little girl, why don't you leave it to me? Leave it to me, can't I buy it today?"

  Zhao Xiulan has never seen such a person, can't bear it The resident said, "Sister, what you said is wrong, why should I leave it to you? If you don't buy it, if someone else buys it, I can't commit myself to hang on your tree and leave the food on purpose. Come down and wait for you to buy it?

  Grain is a rare thing these days. Don't turn around and someone will snatch it away so that you can pay a higher price than you gave.

  Take yourself too seriously? Think I have to be you What about this single business?"