741-760

Chapter 741 Encountered a Wonderful Flower 1

  Yang Feng is different from Ma Guifen. He has lived in the staff dormitory for so many years, knowing how difficult it is to have a house of his own in the city, let alone a thirty-square-foot house, even smaller. As long as there is a separate room, it is better than squeezing with others.

  Ma Guifen didn't know the housing in the city was so tight, so he complained.

  Ma Guifen curled his lips and said, "I'll just say that." Be a little bit smaller, it's better than living in the country, at least living in the city, and going back to the country, others only envy her. For the sake of it.

  "Okay, let's move things in first!" Yang Feng greeted.

  When they moved, they also used trucks to load furniture from the country. They didn't have so much money to buy new furniture, so they could only use the old ones.

  There is not much furniture. Two beds, one table and four chairs are placed in the room. Most of the space in the whole room has been taken up.

  There are also some odds and ends, such as pots and pans, stoves and the like, all moved into the house in a short time.

  As a result, the room became more crowded.

  Seeing such a small house, Ma Guifen was a little tired, and then asked Yang Feng, "Yang Feng, are the houses in the city so small? From this point of view, in addition to doing work easier, you can get commodity food. It's not as good as our country!"

  Yang Feng shook his head, "Not every house is as small as ours , but there are also larger houses. In our compound, there are two houses of 30 square meters. There are two houses of 40 square meters , one family of fifty square meters , and one family of sixty square meters ." Ma Guifen thought that the 60-square-meter house should be quite big, twice the size of their house. But it's much more spacious.

  I don't know what the 60-square-foot house looks like, so Ma Guifen asked, "Yang Feng, which house is 60-square-foot?"

  Yang Feng pointed to the 60-square-meter house that Zhao Xiulan had allocated.

  "I'll take a look!" Ma Guifen said with a grin.

  Yang Feng hurriedly exhorted , "You go, but don't disturb others." Ma Guifen responded impatiently, "Oh, I know!"

  Ma Guifen said, he left the house and walked towards Zhao Xiulan's house. "Papa" knocked on the door a few times.

  Zhao Xiulan opened the door and looked at Ma Guifen standing in front of her. He thought that this person was looking for her, so she asked Ma Guifen, "Hello, what do you want?"

  Ma Guifen did not answer Zhao Xiulan, but directly Entered the room of Zhao Xiulan's house.

  Seeing Ma Guifen like this, Zhao Xiulan couldn't help frowning, and she didn't know why this woman was here.

  Ma Guifen stared at the house of Zhao Xiulan's house for several times, and then sighed, "Oh, it's better than your big house, it's much better than mine. Why can't my family Yang Feng have such a big house?"

  Ma Guifen said, with a look of envy in his eyes, then stared at Zhao Xiulan for a few times and asked, "Girl, did you get this house?"

  Zhao Xiulan was a little speechless towards Ma Guifen, "Yes, there is Is it a problem?"

  This person was so strange that he ran to her house inexplicably without her consent, and was not polite at all.

  But think about it, Zhao Xiulan lives in the same yard. Let's forget it. It's better to have less disputes. Once you tear your skin, you won't see it when you look up later, and the relationship will be too stiff and not beautiful.

Chapter 742 I met a strange flower 2 

Ma Guifen heard the impatience in Zhao Xiulan's words, and was a little unhappy. You robbed such a big house?You must have not as long as our Yang Feng, right? Is there something shameful with the leader, letting you open the back door to give you such a big house?"

  Ma Guifen said it was true. The same, the voice is very loud. She shouted like this, but it caught the attention of others in the compound. The family members all came out of the house, wanting to see what was going on.

  Hearing Ma Guifen's yelling, people in the neighbors looked at Zhao Xiulan with some scrutiny in their eyes.

  Zhao Xiulan is very speechless!

  It didn't matter if she ran into her room for no apparent reason, but now she pours dirty water on her body inexplicably, and she doesn't know where this woman comes from.

  To put it bluntly, is there something wrong with this woman's head? I like obscenity so much, and I arrange things out of thin air.

  Zhao Xiulan didn't want to be said so, if something bad came out, it would have a bad influence on her.

  Zhao Xiulan said directly, "If you don't know the situation, don't talk nonsense. I bought this house from my work unit for 600 yuan. Your family didn't spend any money. It was allocated according to working age. Naturally, you didn't spend six hundred. A house that gets a hundred dollars is bigger. Not only I can spend money, but anyone can spend money when dividing the house. As long as you have the money and spend more money, you can get a bigger house." Zhao Xiulan said the truth. Except for Ma Guifen, many people living in the compound knew about it.

  At the beginning, they could spend a little more money to allocate a larger house, but they could get hundreds of dollars as soon as they were sold out, and most people really couldn't get it out.

  This year, the wages were paid and basically used for living expenses. It is really not easy to save money.

  Especially for hundreds of dollars. This is not a small sum. If you can save a little, you can save a little. It's okay to live in a smaller house. There is always a nest.

  After Zhao Xiulan said this, several other families in the compound felt that Ma Guifen was making trouble unreasonably.

  It must be from the country!

  This countryman really has no quality!

  Of course Zhao Xiulan didn't know that several other families belittle the country folks in this way.

  In fact, it doesn't matter whether it's a countryman or a city person. The quality of things depends on the individual.

  Some people are weird, but Ma Guifen, this weird flower, happened to come from the countryside. Ma Guifen was stunned, a little bit distrustful of Zhao Xiulan's words, but it didn't seem like she was lying when she looked at Zhao Xiulan.

  However, Ma Guifen is a hard-talking person. After hearing what Zhao Xiulan said, he directly replied, "It cost 600 yuan to buy it? Where did you get 600 yuan, depending on your young age, how did you get it? One hundred yuan? Even if you have six hundred yuan, don't you know how to save? The little girl's family, who spends so much money, don't know how to be frugal. Who dares to marry you back in the future?"

  Zhao Xiulan: ...she thought that some of the people I met before were strange enough. Today, Ma Guifen has refreshed her knowledge of the word strange.

  It turns out that there is no the most weird, only even more weird.

  This Ma Guifen is!

  Zhao Xiulan was amazed by the degree of strangeness.

  Zhao Xiulan was not polite with Ma Guifen at this moment, and irritably said to Ma Guifen, "Heh, I said, this aunt, are you too nosy? What is your business with the money I got? Who do you think you are?Who is it, I need to tell you?"