1661-1680

Chapter 1661 Lively 3 

 The old lady Jiang replied with a smile, "Don't worry, I'm not cold, I have worn several clothes. I just finished eating, and my body is very warm right now. It would be nice to come out and cool off now. I won't be freezing myself . I won't be able to stay long after I stand out for a while. I will go back after watching the fireworks."

  Jiang Feng touched Mrs. Jiang's hand. It was really warm, so he didn't say anything.

  Jiang Ping had already carried the fireworks into the Jiang family's yard, then hurriedly lit them, and rushed back, clutching his head.

  Within a few seconds, I heard a few "dongdongdong" sounds, and the fireworks rushed into the sky, making a very loud noise, and then a beautiful flame burst into the dark sky.

  In the 21st century, Zhao Xiulan has seen more colorful fireworks, which are much better than the current fireworks, but now the mood of seeing fireworks is different.

  At this time, watching the fireworks is a little bit different. It may be because there is nothing in this era, but any good things are rare.

  In the 21st century, after seeing more and better things, some things will naturally become less rare.

  The Jiang family looked at the fireworks and said with emotion, "The fireworks are so beautiful! It's a pity that they are gone for a while. If it takes a little longer, it will be better."

  "No matter how beautiful things are fleeting, we have seen them and remembered them in mind. That's fine." Old man Jiang murmured in a low voice.

  He thinks that he was so powerful when he was young, but now that he is getting older, he is no longer as vigorous as he was when he was young.

  Fireworks are so fleeting, in fact, people are the same. Even for decades, it is just a wave in the long river.

  After the fireworks went off, the Jiang family seemed to be somewhat unfulfilled.

  Jiang Ping said, "Why don't I take another one out and let it go?"

  Elder Jiang hurriedly stopped and said, "Now put one for a bit of fun, and there will be an atmosphere, and the rest will be kept for New Year's Eve."

  Although the Jiang family bought some fireworks, they were not many.

  Fireworks are not so easy to buy in this era, but it's easier to buy more firecrackers.

  Jiang Ping also thinks about it, there is also a New Year's Eve, Xiao Nian Ye is naturally not as good as New Year's Eve.

  The most lively event every year is New Year's Eve, which is the biggest festival in tradition. According to the rules of the Jiang family, they will stay together every year to watch the year. They stay together until midnight, and then go out holding fireworks.

  Not only their family will do it, but other people who can buy fireworks will do it. Those who don't buy fireworks will choose to do it.

  Anyway, at midnight, the quiet city at night suddenly becomes lively.

  Xiao Nian Ye Jiang's family also tossed for half the night together, Zhao Xiulan saw that it was late, so she didn't go back, and stayed directly at Jiang's house.

  Originally, Zhao Xiulan planned to live here from childhood until the Chinese New Year. Anyway, she would be deserted in the new house alone. It would be better to stay at the Jiang family and accompany him and Mrs. Jiang.

  When I return to work, I can spend less time with the two elderly people.

  "Xiulan, I won't go back tonight, can we two sleep together?" Jiang Shufen asked.

  If Jiang Cheng was at home, Jiang Shufen would be embarrassed to make this request. After all, he couldn't disturb Jiang Cheng and Zhao Xiulan's plan to make a baby. But now that her brother is not at home, she and Zhao Xiulan will naturally have no trouble sleeping together.

Chapter 1662 Sleeping Together 1

  Zhao Xiulan nodded when seeing her aunt's eyes full of expectation, and said, "Of course."

  She happened to think it was a bit cool to sleep alone at night , and it would be nice to have a warm bed.

  The most important thing is to have a chat at night. There are no entertainment tools in this era. It is naturally good to have a person talking together.

  The two can still chat at night, otherwise Zhao Xiulan can only be bored in the house alone, and there is nothing else to do.

  Seeing Zhao Xiulan's promise, Jiang Shufen said happily, "That's great, Xiulan, we can sleep together at night. I have never slept with you before." The

  two of them washed up before going to the room.

  There is an electric blanket in Zhao Xiulan's space. It's perfect for warming the quilt in winter. The Jiang family is powered on again. It could be used, but Zhao Xiulan didn't dare to take out such advanced things from the Jiang family for fear of causing it. Unnecessary doubt.

  So without an electric blanket at night, it was much colder than usual.

  You can't take out something as advanced as an electric blanket, but you can take out a hot water bottle for use.

  Zhao Xiulan took out two hot water bottles, filled them with hot water and stuffed them into the bed, which immediately became much warmer.

  "Xiulan, this warm water bag is really warm to use. Where did you buy it? I have never seen such a cute warm water bag ." Zhao Xiulan babbled casually, "Our colleagues help me from outside.

  I brought it here. It's not long after I brought it back . I used it here today for my grandparents. I brought two back. Sister, if you like it, I'll give you one."

  Jiang Shufen smiled embarrassedly. "Why is this so embarrassing? You asked your colleague to bring it to you, and you want to use it yourself. Where can I get you?"

  "Sister, aren't there two? I still have one to use. I will ask my colleague to bring it to me if I need it later."

  Jiang Shufen didn't refuse Zhao Xiulan's words, and nodded. Said, "Okay, Xiulan, since you said that, the sister is not polite with you, so take it."

  "Sister, let's get into the bed, now the bed is almost warmed by the hot water bottle."

  "Yes! "The two said, they took off their clothes and got under the covers.

  In the winter, it was very cold at night. After I got into the bed, the bed was warmed up because of the hot water bottle, and I felt that the bed was not so cold.

  "Xiulan, you are good. It's different if you have a hot water bottle. It's really comfortable to   cover your bed ." "Haha, sister, you haven't used a hot water bottle before, just go to bed like this?"

Jiang Shufen nodded "Yes, I've never used it before."

  "Use it more then, it's definitely freezing cold when sleeping alone at night in the winter." Jiang Shufen replied, "Yes, Xiulan, it's better to sleep with you, yes. It's really warmer

  if you sleep with someone ." Zhao Xiulan joked, "Sister, if you get married, it will be fine, so that there will always be someone to sleep with you, and the person who warms your bed will not be alone. It's freezing ." After Jiang Shufen listened, she waved her hand in fright. "That's not okay. I can't find someone to marry just to have someone warm me up, right? If that's the case, I would rather sleep on one bed by myself, even if it's a little bit cold, it doesn't matter. There are so many awful things that I don't want."