1121-1140

Chapter 1121 New Year's Eve 2

  "Are you full with just this little bit? Xiulan, would you like to eat more?"

  "I'm really full, can I still starve myself?"

  Jiang Cheng sighed "Hey, Xiulan, your appetite is too small, this is not good, you have to eat more in the future."

  "That's because you have a big appetite, girls have such appetites." Zhao Xiulan said, this guy Don't you think everyone can eat like him?

  Jiang Cheng didn't say anything. Since the little daughter-in-law doesn't eat, such good things can't be wasted.

  Jiang Cheng made a few splashes and ate all the steamed eggs into his stomach.

  "It's delicious!" After eating, Jiang Cheng wiped his mouth, his expression satisfied.

  In the afternoon, the project department was still busy.

  The men were busy writing couplets together, they found people with good writing brushes, wrote couplets, and each household brought back a pair of couplets.

  These are all based on the division of labor. Some people write that someone will lay off them, and some people will help to dry them.

  Zhao Xiulan and Jiang Cheng also went back to get a pair of Spring Festival couplets, and they posted them on the door. There was also a "Fu" on the window, which looked very festive.

  Zhao Hong also took back the couplet and hurriedly posted it up.

  The most joyful are the two children, who actively helped paste papers and couplets.

  After a while, Spring Festival couplets were posted on the doors of every dormitory.

  In this era, on the whole, everyone is relatively simple, so the taste of the year is also strong.

  There are bright smiles on everyone's faces. Although they spend the New Year in a faraway country, they don't feel lonely when so many people gather together.

  If there is only one person during the New Year, it will be different. There will be no one to accompany during the New Year, and life will not be good. You will only feel endless loneliness and sadness.

  At this time, the Zhao family in the countryside also began to get busy.

  Without Zhao Xiulan this year, Zhao Weiguo felt that there was no one at home and the atmosphere was much deserted.

  I have been together before, and I still don't think there is anything, but now I realize how much I care about my girl. At this moment, I miss Zhao Xiulan more and more.

  If Zhao Xiulan could come back for the New Year, the house would definitely be much more lively.

  Ma Yumei saw that Zhao Weiguo missed Zhao Xiulan, so she comforted, "Weiguo, don't even think of Xiulan girl, people have to accompany Jiangcheng.

  Looking back, Xiulan girl has married into Jiang's family, and she can't go home for the New Year every year. New Year at my husband's family.

  We have to relax and get used to it.

  Now we have a lot of family members, can't you still have Xiuzhu? This girl can stay with us for a long time, and Xiufen will have to accompany us more than ten or twenty Years. When

  I look back, I will work hard to give you a son. When we have a son, we will grow up and we will marry a wife. The population in the family will increase and it will become more and more lively."

  Ma Yumei comforted. Zhao Weiguo's mood is better.

  Indeed, Zhao Xiulan always has to marry. Even if she comes back for the New Year this year, she will go to her husband's house when she gets married next year, but she still can't come back.

  In fact, there are reasons for the country folks to value young women.

  In this era, we mainly rely on farming. There are more men in the family, more labor, and more work points to get more food.

  The girl will get married when she is raised, and she is basically at her in-law's house, and it's not easy to go back to her family's house. But the son is different. He will always be with his parents if he can marry his wife and come back.

  Decades later, waiting for her daughter to marry, and no son to accompany her, the old couple is too lonely.

  Especially the daughters who married out in this era would not support their parents. The old people are basically in the care of their sons, and the sons are given them to the end of their care. If there is no son, the old couple will be left unattended when they are old.