1261-1280

Chapter 1261 Receiving Jiangcheng 3

  "It's also Ao, Xiulan, just put that thing in your space."

  These two big packages are still quite heavy and difficult to carry . If you can save a little effort, you will save a little bit. There is no need to be a hero. .

  The little wife is still good, there is room, otherwise he can't save energy like this.

  The two found a place, and when they saw no one, Zhao Xiulan put the two big packages of Jiangcheng into the space.

  After putting out the package, Zhao Xiulan asked in Jiangcheng, "Should you be hungry? Let's go to the state-owned restaurant to eat some food and cushion your stomach!" Jiang Cheng rubbed his stomach and said, "I'm not hungry, Xiulan, I want to go back. Eat what you make."

  "We have to take a car to go back. It will take a while, and it will be too late when I finish cooking. What can you do if you don't eat, now you must first pad your stomach."

  Jiang Cheng tangled. Then he said, "Xiulan, how about you take out some things in your space and give me something to eat? I think the things in your space are much better than those in state-owned restaurants!"

  For state-owned hotels Jiang Cheng really didn't have much interest in those meals, he was always thinking about the food in the little daughter-in-law's space.

  Seeing Jiang Cheng's eager look, Zhao Xiulan felt that this guy was really naive sometimes, like an older child. So he took out four big meat buns from the space, as well as a cup of hot milk, and handed them to Jiang Cheng.

  With an appetite like her, two big meat buns are enough to eat.

  But Jiang Cheng is different, this guy is a big stomach king, he can eat too much at once, giving him four meat buns may not be enough for him.

  But Zhao Xiulan is not prepared to give too much, otherwise this guy is too full and may not want to eat dinner again.

  Jiang Cheng saw four big meat buns made of white flour, and he ate one in two bites. After a while, he swallowed all the four meat buns into his stomach, and even drank the glass of milk into his stomach.

  Seeing Jiang Cheng finished eating, Zhao Xiulan asked, "Jiang Cheng, are you full?" Jiang Cheng nodded and shook his head.

  To be full is to be full, it can be only half full, and he can still eat a lot.

  But Jiang Cheng was afraid that Zhao Xiulan was scared by his big appetite, so he didn't eat anymore after thinking about it.

  Besides, these meat buns are just to cushion their stomachs, and I still have to eat the food made by Zhao Xiulan at night.

  Wouldn't it be better than meat buns?

  I'm eating too much now, and I won't be able to eat much later.

  "Are you full or not full? Do you want to eat more?" Zhao Xiulan couldn't help asking when seeing Jiang Cheng's unfulfilled expression. Jiang Cheng shook his head quickly and said, "No more, Xiulan, let's go back by car, or we won't have a car back to the county seat."

Zhao Xiulan nodded and said, "Okay, let's go." I can still catch the last bus when I go back . , If it is later, it may not be able to catch up.

  The two of them went to the bus station together. They were lucky. The car was going to drive in ten minutes. If they didn't catch up, they might have to find a guest house in the city.

  In the car, Jiang Cheng took Zhao Xiulan's hand and felt very happy.

  I haven't seen my daughter-in-law in this period of time, and he almost wants to die. It feels so good to be with my daughter-in-law now.

  Sitting in the same car, Jiang Cheng held her hands crooked, Zhao Xiulan couldn't help but glanced at them when she saw the people around her, her face became hot.

  This era is not as open as the 21st century, and it is rare for men and women to appear too intimate outside.

Chapter 1262 Receiving Jiangcheng 4

  If this is said by someone who is interested, it may be about the issue of personal life style.

  If it is set as a style issue, it will be criticized.

  Therefore, under normal circumstances, men and women will maintain a proper distance, and will not appear too intimate in front of outsiders.

  "Jiangcheng, there are outsiders here, don't hold my hand, let's keep a little distance." Zhao Xiulan tried to pull her hand out of Jiangcheng's hand.

  Jiang Cheng was unwilling, and pulled Zhao Xiulan's hand tightly and said, "Xiulan, you are my object, what's the matter with holding your hand?"

  Zhao Xiulan whispered, "Is someone watching... will be said... "

  Jiang Cheng thought it was nothing," Xiulan, we are getting married soon. What are you afraid of what others say? It's not an improper relationship between men and women!"

  Jiang Cheng said, took out some candies, and distributed two candies to the person in the car. Said, "My partner and I are about to get married. We will have a wedding in less than a month. Please have a few wedding candies."

  After Jiang Cheng divided the candies, he looked at Zhao Xiulan and Jiang Cheng's passengers, and his eyes suddenly became much softer. , And also said a lot of blessings.

  Zhao Xiulan glared at Jiang Cheng, but he would be slick and use this trick.

  "Oh, your two children look really talented and beautiful, and they really fit together!"

  "Yes, they look like good children. Congratulations!"

  "..."

  Zhao Xiulan's face was heard from the passengers in the car. Can not help but become red.

  It was a little uncomfortable to be watched by so many people, if it weren't for Jiang Cheng, it wouldn't be like this.

  After two hours of driving, Zhao Xiulan finally reached the county seat. After being out of sight, Zhao Xiulan suddenly felt more at ease.

  It was already 5 or 6 o'clock in the afternoon when I arrived in the county town. It was too late to rush back to the production team. Of course, I was not in a hurry to go back. Zhao Xiulan and Jiang Cheng went to stay at the house they bought in the county town for one night, and chatted with the old couple of Su family by the way.

  After getting out of the car, Zhao Xiulan took out two catties of meat and a fish from the space, and she was going to make a good meal for Jiangcheng later.

  A pound of meat is afraid that Jiangcheng will not be enough to eat, so he simply burns more, lest he can't let this guy be greedy.

  It just so happened that the old couple of Su family could also eat meat. She hadn't come to the county seat in the past few days. Although they had left something for Su Yunhua and Bi Xiufang, they were generally reluctant to eat it.

  Su Yunhua and Bi Xiufang were extremely happy to see Jiang Cheng coming over.

  He is as kind to Jiang Cheng as he is to Zhao Xiulan. After all, Jiang Cheng will be their grandson-in-law from now on, can you not like it?

  Jiang Cheng's mouth was also very sweet, and when he saw Su Yunhua and Bi Xiufang, he yelled cordially, "Grandpa, grandma, I'm here, I haven't seen you for so long, I want to kill you!"

  Zhao Xiulan listened to Jiang Cheng from the side. The corners of his mouth twitched. Isn't this guy's mouth smeared with honey? It's so nice, it's so coaxing!

  But when Jiang Cheng met this time, he didn't tell her to miss her, but instead said to Su Yunhua and Bi Xiufang that he missed them, Zhao Xiulan couldn't help being a little jealous.

  snort! How dare you not miss her?

  Hearing what Jiang Cheng said, the old couple Su Yunhua suddenly laughed from ear to ear, and hurriedly greeted Jiang Cheng to enter the house and warm up.

  "Jiangcheng, are you tired after sitting in the car for such a long time?"

  "Would you like some water? Go and make you a cup of brown sugar tea to drink?"