Chapter 63

¤'¤'¤'¤ you were born to be a leader, no crown or throne is needed. ¤'¤'¤'¤
************************************
Caroline
********
My heart slams in my chest. Pauly carries me through the halls. Testing doorknobs as he goes, checking for an empty room.

"Lex is going to kill us," I hiss.

If Pauly cares, he doesn't show it. I, on the other hand, do care. I'd seen the disapproval in Lex's face as Pauly carried me out, cave man style. The need for  domination from him has always been a turn on for me. That dark glint in his eyes. The uncontrollable desire that takes over his body. Then when he can't contain it anymore, the beast comes out to play. And nothing will stop him from getting what he wants. What he needs.

"He'll understand," he grunts.

Finally, he has succes in finding an open door. He doesn't lower me, he just keeps me over his shoulder. So, I don't see who is in the room or their surprised expressions when we  interrupt them.

"Get out," he barks. "Now!"

The young man and girl scurry from the room like two kids that just got busted. Only when the door closes behind them does Pauly lower me to my feet.

"Oh my gosh," I huff as the blood rushes through my body again. "Poor kids," I mutter, feeling sorry that we ruined their good time.

"They'll find somewhere else," he snaps, clearly impatient. "Come here."

He reaches for me again. My body melts into his large frame. His arms wrap around me, giving me a safe feeling that warms my heart. We might have our issues, all couples do, but when we're like this, nothing can hurt us.
I look up into his brown eyes. So beautiful. It might sound silly to call a man's eyes beautiful but they are. So dark and brooding most of the time. Just now, their filled with hot flames of desire. His hand lifts to caress my cheek. Hands that have seen more blood than any hand ever should. They've caused pain, even death. Yet they touch me with love and care.
His eyes fall to my lips then move back up to mine.

"Take your panties off," it's a gentle order, but an order nonetheless.

The alpha in him comes out. Strong and  dominating. It calls to me. He is the only man I'll ever submit to. True, it might not be very feminist of me. But I don't care. In fact, I find it empowering. To be able to give some one else complete control. Opening yourself to another. Letting them in so they can see all the good and bad. Knowing that they will love you despite whatever darkness they see inside.
I drop my hands from his chest, pulling up the hem of my dress. My fingers hook in to edge of my panties. His eyes never leave mine. The intensity between us is maddening. Just as I begin to lower the fabric over my ass, he grips a handful of one of my ass cheeks. Squeezing it tight. Almost painfully but not too much either.

"Who does this ass belong to?" He asks suddenly.

My lips part as I gasp. "You."

He leans closer, our lips nearly touching.

"Take them off," he says again.

He releases the grip on my cheek. I follow his order, lowering them to the floor. When I stand back up, he lifts my hem around my waist.

"Up on the desk," he mumbles against my neck, close to my ear. "Let me see that pretty pink pussy."

My insides clench with need. A liquid heat builds between my legs. My breaths coming faster. As excitement has me nearly bursting at the seams, he remains determined and calm. The confidence radiating from him is overwhelming in itself. With his desire added to it....

He takes a step closer, forcing me back until my ass hits the desk behind me. My hands reach out behind me to grasp the edges of the wood. Steadying myself. His hands take my hips, lifting me onto the desk. My thighs part, allowing him in between. I feel the hard bulge in his pants against the inside of my thighs. He presses it against my bare pussy, causing me to groan.
I lick my bottom lips, realizing that he has me so hot and hasn't even kissed me yet. I look to his lips, wanting to taste them. He reads my mind easily.