Chapter 48: Drunk and Nasty

Cuzzos!! I missed y'all dammit!!🥺

Warning! Smut between the people y'all have been asking me about for ages. Enjoy! But also bask in these last few chapters cuz it's the final stretch. 2 more chapters to go. Love y'all!

Beginning of February 2025

B and Kali both looked stunning when they arrived on the red carpet for pictures.

Kali wowed in her emerald green designer gown that showcased a taunting split that stopped just below her hip

Kali wowed in her emerald green designer gown that showcased a taunting split that stopped just below her hip. Her waist was snatched and her breast were high in the beautiful design made just for her to pay homage to her idol, Beyonce.

B matched her fly in his designer emerald plaid suit, piercing white button up, and green and gold accessories.

They were almost late getting there because they couldn't stop kissing one another, which meant that Ashli had to keep reapplying her makeup

After pictures and even a early declaration of the best dressed couple on the carpet, they left to finally take their seats.

***

The 67th Grammy Awards in which Kali was nominated for three awards had finally started, and after several amazing performances and beautiful speeches, Kali's heart raced suddenly. Kelly Rowland and Nick Jonas came out to present her first category, and the nerves seemed to shoot from her toes to her throat.

B could see how nervous she was, and leaned over to rub her knee that was crossed over the other in support. "This is your category right here." He whispered to get her as amped as him.

She blew air from her mouth and closed her eyes to encourage the butterflies to stop fluttering so she could hear herself think even as the songs played from the nominees.

He gripped her hand as they opened the envelope containing the winner, and her leg bounced rapidly. "And the grammy for best R&B Song goes to...."

She tightened her eyes when the anticipation was just too much until time slowed. She opened her eyes just in time as she heard Kali Reign! It sounded like a chopped and screwed record from how slow it played to her ears.