Chapter 17: Nile

~B~

My phone buzzed me awake when the vibration tickled my leg as it laid under it. I groaned as I repositioned after noticing the softness against my cheek wasn't necessarily a pillow..it was Kali's ass! We were stretched out in the middle of my bed on some accidental cuddling shit, no blanket or anything. Just absorbing each other's body heat to keep us warm throughout the night. But additionally, how the fuck did I sleep like this comfortably? Then two, she actually managed to get me to break my rule of no sleepovers because she was obviously still with me, and not in her own spot.

I moved to get up which made her stir awake when I grabbed the phone."Yo..." I answered groggily, and I was not tryna hear what was to come straight out of a sleep in ya fuck buddies' ass.

"Nigga did you forget I was coming?!" The homie Shakir yelled into the speaker so loud that I had to pull the phone away from my ear, wondering who he was yelling at, but I understood. Hell, I completely lost track of time.

"I actually did. What time is it? I asked as I planted my feet firm on the floor when I moved to the edge of the bed.

"Twelve nigga. My plane landed an hour ago!"

"Twelve??!! I yelled in disbelief as the thought crossed my mind that I haven't slept that long in years before I continued.--My bad brodie. Just get a Lyft here, I'll pay for the inconvenience because I'm still in bed. I'll send you my address just in case you forgot." I suggested as I pinched the bridge of my nose.

He sucked his teeth before he responded. "Man whatever." He huffed as he hung up on me. My jaw started clenching since I despised being hung up on, but I let it go because technically I was in the wrong.

I tossed my phone on the nightstand and Kali rolled on her side and rested her hand on her hip when we finally locked eyes."The hell did you do to me? I never sleep this long." She quizzed with a froggy voice, and I laughed at how crazy she sounded. I guess all that screaming she was doing did a number on her voice. I stood up and got in a good stretch, suddenly filled with an abnormal amount of energy while she appeared sluggish.

I bent down to pop her on the ass and backed away as I readjusted my shorts."Aye, it's what happens when you fuck four times in a night. Get used to it. That's a side effect of this dick." I joked while grabbing a handful of myself as I backed into the bathroom biting my lip.

I did my business then started to brush my teeth in my own thoughts of our conversation last night until she banged on the door with urgency.

"Hurry up, I gotta pee!"she screamed.

Since I had the energy, I wanted to fuck with her a little before we had to part ways. "Just go home and pee. You act like you don't live next door." I laughed, but it was cut short when the next thing I knew, the door came flying open from her kicking it open.

"Really B? We back on this?! Move the hell outta my way!"she bossed me around.

"The fuck?! I yelled as she pushed me outside the door and slammed it shut before I heard her loud ass pussy water hit the toilet."You turn into the Incredible Hulk when you gotta pee?!" I teased as I had to hold in my laugh at this new display of aggression from her.

"Leave me alone, B!"she whined in a childlike tone.

"Damn you Pissin loud as hell. Strong ass pussy." I teased playfully.

"Fuck you!" She countered and I jerked my head back and chuckled.

"Oh aight. I like that shit, Princess. Get mad." I taunted through the door with my face against it.

"See, you were doing so good calling me by my name or K. I can deal with K." She admitted with a lot more chill in her tone.

"Or would you prefer Big Kevin by the way you just deboed me out my own bathroom. I feel like I need to fight you!"