Chapter 35: Levelin Up

B helped pull Kali upright from laying on the hospital bed while the doctor and nurse put away the equipment and stirrups used for her pelvic examination. She crossed her legs at the ankles and hugged herself while mugging Bakari as she anticipated bad news. Bakari on the other hand had been hysterically laughing inside his hoodie the entire time, further pissing Kali off as he sat in his seat.

"Ms. Barnes you are going to be just fine. You just needed some fluids for the dehydration and you can take Ibuprofen for the inflammation. There's nothing to worry about. You two kids just need a break from each other. Nothing a good soak in the tub couldn't cure." The emergency room doctor reassured Kali who was worried after being subjected to demon dick, maca and red bull fueled Kari for twelve whopping hours. It was well after 2am and she was tired, but B seemed to operate like there was a battery in his back. She was swollen, bruised, and dehydrated due to B's manic sex drive, a direct result of the cake that he ate.

~Flashback~

B gripped waist to pull her up once she began to slide from his constant ramming in the kitchen floor. Whenever she tried to push him away, he would drive back into her and subdue her into a screaming mess.

He held her hands behind her and scooped, throwing himself into her while she screamed. "Pleeeaaassee!"

He smiled as he tightened his grip. "Please what?"

"Please, daddy. Give me a break." She pleaded as she clenched to get him to slow down.

"Ooh shit!" He moaned, distracted by her work before he continued to dominate her."I just gave you a break."

"You still hard after umpteenth nuts?! Please let me breathe!"

He laughed as he flipped her over and pushed her knees to her forehead to drive his thickness into her pussy, covered in his cum from previous orgasms. "Ok let's end it on a even number. Let's go for eighteen."

"Eighteen?!!"

~End Flashback~

"Thank you, Doc." B nodded as he watched the older black man and nurse leave to give them some privacy, then turned his attention to Kali. "See I told you it was fine. She's just a lil tired, but I can kiss her and make her better." B referred to Kali's vagina as he leaned over and rubbed her hand that held the drape sheet over her legs.

"Unh uh! Don't touch me! You're the reason my coochie looks like a peach right now. I told yo ass not to eat so much, but nooooo. Here I am with a stinging cooch and dehydrated cuz you wanna just one more nut me to death! I'm tired of you!"

"Mira...MIRA!" He switched to speaking Spanglish while she eye rolled. "Ain't nobody tell you to experiment with my cake. I don't know how much you used, but I bet you learned your lesson witcha slick ass. Leave shit alone next time." He laughed as he stood to lean into her face to taunt her with the slow blink, lip bite combo.

She playfully slapped his face away while she tried to remain upset, but his relentless efforts to make it to her lips only softened her.

He pecked the corner of her mouth as his arms enveloped her, covering her with a warmth in the chilly hospital room. She loved the way he held her and made her feel safe even though he was the reason for the late night trip to the ER. Massaging the small of her back, he whispered. "Ok, I'm sorry for beating up ya pussy, aight. And my bad for choking you out. Shit, I got a little carried away. But yo pussy is so good, I can't control how my body tenses, even with my hand around your throat. That thang you sittin on K, I can't explain what it does to me." He revealed as he looked down at her drape as if he had x-ray vision to her pussy before they locked eyes.