Chapter 30: My Shot

~Thanksgiving~

I woke up smiling thinking I was having a wet dream when in reality Kali was suckin the fuck outta my dick. As soon as I lifted my head, her eyes met mine and she boobed and spit on my shit.

"Damn this is a helluva way to wake up." I mumbled, letting my arm rest behind my head to enjoy this life of luxury. I watched her enjoying it, rolling her hips to create a ripple on her naked flesh. I thought back to the time when she was horrible at dome, but now...she was making my ass eat the fuckin sheets from the way it clenched. "They must be downstairs." I hinted and she nodded as she swiveled around my tip.

"I watched our flick, boy you are something else."she admitted.

I laughed. "Got that pussy dripping this morning I see." She shook her head as she caressed my balls, and I secretly was glad that I shaved them bitches because this was the most she showed them attention. She stuffed me in her mouth and pushed until I hit her tonsils and I was proud that her gag reflex improved. She popped me from her mouth and crawled on the side closest to the wall, titties bouncing as she kicked the covers away.

"Fuck me fast, we don't have much time." She demanded as she laid on her side with her back towards me and her leg already lifted. I slid closer and held it for her as I pushed inside and shit... I knew I wouldn't last long. That morning pussy was lethal. I couldn't get three strokes in before it was starting to sound like the macaroni and cheese we'd be eating later, and she was already loud as fuck.

My forearm gripped her neck, giving her that comfortable pressure as I dipped to hit that spot. "Oohh fuck me daddy."she groaned while sucking in air.

I closed my eyes trying to will myself not to cum until after she got hers and I knew I had to give her that work so she could hurry the fuck up. I tightened my grip on her neck and sped up, pounding her pussy in the position that made her pussy juice fly everywhere.

"Talk to me K." I whispered in her ear mid stroke, playing on the fact that she loved the sound of my voice while deep inside her.

With my arm around her throat, it was labored but she gave me an answer anyway." Sh...sssh.. shit...you fuckin..my ....pussy...gooooood..daddy. Oooohhh" She moaned out in a tone that made a surge shoot from my stomach to my balls, and I hummed against her head.

"I love this pussy so much girl..just got in yo shit, and I'm ready to feed you a nut."

"Gimme daddy. gimme dat nut.."

Next thing I know Brook busted in the room with an attitude. Initially, I stopped, but once I saw that it was just her, I kept going. Kali was trying to move away, but I locked her ass down and kept making that pussy talk with her sister standing right there. She shocked stiff until she turned away.

"Y'all are so damn loud! Hurry up, rude ass niggas!"She yelled and I winked at her just as she looked my way before she slammed the door.

"Dawg, you are so disrespectful, but she's buying us time." Kali managed to squeak over the sound of my dick sloshing in her pussy.

"What?"

"She used..to do..that with...Cleve. She's keeping... my parents occupied." She explained as my stroke broke up her sentence. "So keep fuckin me daddy. I'm almost there."

I doubled down, sitting up to fuck while she was still on her side and leg drapped over my shoulder to deliver these ten and half directly to her cervix. I pressed into her neck and her eyes rolled as her nails dug into the skin of my forearm. She drew blood as she dragged them down while struggling to breath through the big ass nut she was having.

"I'm..cu- cu" She couldn't even get it out, but I surely felt it. Them walls contracted so hard that I let my own head roll back.

"Sssshit...Can I cum with you?"