Chapter 21: Music Sounds Better With You

~B~

I sloppily sucked her nipple as I dipped my hips while slowly stroking her. She held me tight, but her thighs gripped me tighter as we damn near pushed the cushions off the couch. She was so fuckin wet for me, and considering we weren't using a rubber this time, I found it hard to maintain my normal shit talk. I supported my weight on my forearm and pulled out for a quick breather since I was basically drowning in her shit, slapping it against her clit aggressively. She flinched and palmed my ass to push me back inside where she enveloped my girth snugly.

"You're supposed to be singing to me K." I recalled as I continued to thrust in her pussy, briefly looking up to catch the look of ecstasy on her radiant face.

"Oh..oh yea. Um.... 🎶Oh ah, sock it to me like you want to-ooh, I can take it like a pro you'll know..🎶.-- She sang playfully and I hit her with one good snap of my hips that made her eyes flutter. "Wait... baby."she pleaded and I laughed against her earlobe.

"Then stop bullshittin and sing a damn song." I smirked before pushing my lips to her neck. While there, I inhaled her sweet scent and really got an earful of her seductive moans when I pushed myself even deeper after kicking one leg out of my pants.

"Whatever..it is..it's..gon be...hella..hard to... remember with... you...snappin...like... that." She admitted as her words separated from the intensity of our grinding.

"You can do it, just try." I coached as she watched me through a closed eye. Besides the sounds of her pussy swallowing my dick and the couch squeaking, it was quiet. Instead of blasting music like any other time, I just wanted her to be entertainment in more ways than one.

I lifted her so she was riding me at an angle with her feet planted flat on the couch with her arms around my neck. I tilted my head so she could kiss me as she rode me slowly. She cleared her throat after pulling slightly away from me to give me exactly what I asked for while looking me dead in my eyes. The energy between us was magnetic and I couldn't keep my eyes off of her if I wanted to.

Your hands on my hips pull me right back to you

I catch that thrust, give it right back to you

You're in so deep, I'm breathing for you

You grab my braids, arch my back high for you

You're diesel engine, I'm squirting mad oil

Down on the floor 'til my speaker starts to boil

I flip shit, quick slip, hip dip and I'm twisted

In your hands and your lips and your tongue tricks

And you're so thick and you're so thick and you're so...

I hugged her to my body so tight, squeezing her back and ass as she serenaded me. I smiled and became her personal hype man as she kept going. I inserted a few 'Umhm's and 'yeas in between each line, and By the time she sang the 'Crown royal on ice' part, she was becoming unhinged.

I backed out and rubbed against her clit until her melodic sounds turned into cries of ecstasy when she started squirting everywhere.

"Damnit B, I'm fuckin up my couch." She cried as I tried to push past the force of her pussy.