Chapter 19: Not My Bro

~B~

I Got a call for a meeting at headquarters to set up the training module for the new hires. I hated having to train people, but who else was as skilled as me to handle the job and pass down the knowledge that kept me alive all these years. When you've had well over enough kills to mark your entire torso and then some, people tend to respect you and are open to advice.

I kicked it with Sha for breakfast after a quick workout together, and left him free rein of my crib while I was away. As I was leaving, I heard Kali singing and decided to pop in on her for a lil bit. She was probably cleaning so I twisted the door knob, leading to her roughly opening the door with an attitude for bothering her.

She looked so cute when she was irritated, but she was lucky I didn't grab her up and kiss her. Lookin like a fine ass pineapple by the way her curls were pulled up.

As she walked away from me she mumbled something, but my eyes fixed on the way her ass filled out that short silk robe, but I had an agenda to stick to and my questions needed answers.

"What's wrong with you now B?" She questioned as I started stalking through her place looking for signs of a nigga, or a bitch for that matter until she grabbed my shirt to stop me."what do you want man?" She elevated her tone and I slapped her hand off of me.

When I didn't find any signs of her 'fuck buddy,' I just explained how I felt. "Why you leave me hanging last night K? Just nut and bounced on me like I wasn't shit"

"B, we were in a public setting. It's not my fault you didn't cum quick enough so we could skedaddle. By the time I came, my freak meter plummeted and I had to go. It was lowkey scary by the way." She addressed me while plopping on her couch. She crossed her leg and her robe opened slightly, giving me a glimpse of a lil titty and a whole lotta thigh meat, and it took everything in me to stay focused.

"Man whatever. So who was here last night?"I quizzed while clasping my hands in front of me with a wide legged stance. She smirked in a sneaky manner and inspected my frame, causing me to frown at her boldness.

"Who were YOU fuckin last night?" She countered as she leaned back to kick her foot as it dangled.

I started pacing out of habit to keep from losing my temper. "Kali, stop playin." I warned while pointing at her and she laughed again.

"Aight then, it's none of your business who was eatin my pussy, just know they did a DAMN good job. Listen, when I tell you I have never cum so much in my life. Not even with you. "She grinned and I sucked my teeth so loud that it made her laugh even harder as she continued the conversation. "So wassup? I know you here for something so make it quick because I'm about to get to a lesson."

"I came to see if you had some cake."I lied until I was distracted when she unclamped something from her hair and let it fall freely over her shoulders.

She smiled at me as she fluffed it, noticing my intentions right away. "B, that's not why you came over here. Wassup, fareal?"

"I came over to see who was in my pussy. "I winced when I realized my fuck up, but I was already caught by the way she was cheesin.

"You said my."she tilted her head cockily.

"No I didn't." I lied terribly as my voice went up an octave. She giggled like some school girl when she stood up with squinted eyes. I hurried to sit on the arm of the couch to avoid her, but she wasn't gonna let me live it down. She came to stand between my legs, getting as close to me as possible, and because I was sitting, she was looking over me. I tried to avoid eye contact with her, but the weird gravitational pull between us ultimately won that battle. I slowly peered into her eyes as she rested her hand on the back of my neck.