Chapter 24: Bussit

~B~

Considering our full day of events, we decided to get prepared for our upcoming adventure in our own spots. I showered and straightened up a bit, and even waterproofed my bed just in case while I waited for both women to come back. Gia was first to arrive and when I opened the door, her sexy ass damn near made me choke when she gave me a view of that ass in the skimpy outfit she wore.

 Gia was first to arrive and when I opened the door, her sexy ass damn near made me choke when she gave me a view of that ass in the skimpy outfit she wore

She switched her way inside and I slapped it hard before she kissed my cheek. She tried to kiss my lips, but I dodged it like I was training for the new Matrix. She was still married to that nasty ass nigga who did God knows what with his mouth, so it was a hard pass.

She kicked her shoes off and looked around at the decor that had changed a little since she was last over. I had the rooms lit with vivid LED lights to give it a sex party vibe...After all, it's all we would be doing anyway.

" Where's...?"She quizzed with a smirk.

"Kali? She's coming."

"Ooh, so can we get started?"she grinned.

"Girl you that horny that you can't wait a few extra minutes?" I rhetorically asked, watching her tug at my shorts.

She shook her head no while she slid her hand inside them to stroke me to attention." I've been counting down the minutes until you get inside me, forgive me if I'm a little impatient. She smirked before licking my tip as we stood in the foyer.

Shiiiiid, I wasn't gon stop her. I let her suck my dick after she backed me into the kitchen so I could hop on top of the counter. She concentrated on taking all of me in as she deep throat me, and my eyes closed feeling the back of her throat. Shawty didn't gag at all as she fit me to the hilt. I sucked in air, and she gave me a knowing look when we both heard Kali at the door.

I left the door unlocked and She barged in, saw Gia giving me Superhead worthy top, and didn't think twice as she took off her shoes. Gia was giving crazy brain action, but all of a sudden I couldn't focus on her skill as I watched Kali's fit. She had on a white Savage Fenty ensemble complete with a silk robe that her ass was just falling out of. She let the robe fall to the floor as she casually walked over to kiss me. She dominated me hard as fuck while gripping the back of my head before looking down at the job Gia was doing.

"Couldn't wait huh?"She smirked as she kissed me, slipping her tongue in my mouth and I could taste the tequila on her tongue. It was so much slurping and spit flying in my kitchen that I thought we'd create an oasis.

Gia popped my dick from her mouth and raised a brow as though she was offended. "I thought you didn't kiss?"

"Me and her basically have the same spit. You, got a whole cum eating nigga at the crib. You'll be aight. Now Let's take this to the room, I just cleaned up in here." I suggested and Kali laughed as she started walking ahead of us. I picked Gia up over my shoulder and carried her to the bed, roughly tossing her so I could close the closet door that was lined with the mirror. It was about to get real steamy and I wanted them both to see every stroke..every lick, and every orgasm.