Chapter 13: Can You Handle It?

Kali dropped her bag and guitar on her couch and ran to her bathroom to strip naked to inspect her body in it's untouched state.

Untouched in the sense of bruise free because she knew by his demeanor he was an ass slapper. Thankfully, she was already waxed from head to toe before her show so she was hairless in all the important places. She leaned onto her counter and gazed at herself in the mirror as her nerves started to show on her face.

"Kali, get it together sis, it's just dick. It's not gon kill you." She encouraged herself before she dropped her head at the last part as she remembered her first time. Homie was so big that it hurt like hell to even walk afterward, and she was nervous this time would be a repeat. Hopefully she'd be lucky enough to have an orgasm unlike the first experience.

She worked up the courage to jump into the shower and washed thoroughly, stalling for time in the process. She rinsed and just let the water beat down over her body before she mentally prepared herself into getting out to moisturize. She applied her favorite body butter all over, applying extra to her mound while she inspected her frame in the full length mirror. Since she was only going over to fuck, she threw on her silk robe and fuzzy heels before she grabbed her phone and headed next door.

She tiptoed in and her heels clicked on his hardwood floors as she neared his bedroom where he was sitting on the bed with one knee up, waiting for her. She took a step closer and he pointed to her feet.

"What I tell you about them shoes?"

"But they house shoes tho." she countered and he let his leg fall on the bed, trying to control his growing irritation.

"That you just walked outside in. Take em off." He demanded and her eyes bulged from her head.

"Ok, jeez.." She mumbled as she kicked them off by his door.

He paused and stared at the way her thick legs glistened in his soft lit room and suddenly had the urge to rub them. He had this thing about skin. He wanted to feel the smoothness of it against his digits and for damn sure wanted to sink them into her flesh like dough.

"C'mere.-- he nodded for her to come closer--Why you so far away?"

She shrugged and walked on her tiptoes toward his high bed, gliding her fingers along the 1500 thread count comforter as she neared him. He planted his feet on the floor and lightly took her hand in his to guide her to stand between his legs. The first thing he noticed was her enticing aroma. All the waiting he had to do made him go soft, but the moment he got a whiff of her scent, his dick stiffened.

She nervously looked down over his neatly braided hair and her pulse raced when he looked up at her with a longing in his eyes. She unconsciously bit her when he licked his while he let his fingers roam from the back of her plush thighs up to the cup of her ass where he squeezed.

His eyes bounced between her lips and eyes before a hard pop to her ass made her pussy drip. "Yo move." He directed, wanting to give her the freedom to move at her own pace considering her experience.

She laughed awkwardly as she swept her hand across the faded part of his head, taking in the way he looked at her. She was a nervous wreck. All the porn in the world hadn't prepared her for what the hell to do to start off a fuck session, so she innocently tugged at his shorts and he chuckled.

"The fuck is this Princess?"

"I don't know..take the lead. Damn!" She raised her voice as the pressure began to build between them and he shook his head.

He opened her silk robe and slowly pushed it over her shoulders and let it hit the floor to admire her thicker frame. "Turn around, lemme see dat ass. "He ordered before tucking his lip firmly in his mouth and she slowly and awkwardly turned like a Walmart rotisserie chicken until he laughed out loud.