Chapter 29: Things I Should Have Said

Detroit continued

~Kali~

"Draw four homie!" Lem screamed as he slammed the card on the pile, forcing B to pull with an attitude.

Lem, B, and Cleve were left in the intense game of Uno while the rest of us enjoyed the break. I sat on B's lap trying to coach his next move, knowing everything in his hand could be thrown down on his next turn. I would know as an Uno pro.

"This one, this, then this." I whispered.

"I got this K!" He whisper yelled back as he took his second puff from the new blunt making its rounds. The weed had us all on chill. Just a mellow vibe as we kicked it, catching up. My mom was occupied on my dad's lap, and I seized the opportunity to project my agenda onto B.

"Hurry up so we can, um..make a run." I winked, trying my best to whisper through the conversations being had, and his brows furrowed.

"Make a...Oooh." He sat up, almost making me fall off his lap to quickly throw down his draw 4. "The color is blue." He followed up with a blue draw two, then other draw two to stack and complete his hand. Uno! Uno out!" He yelled and buried his face in my back.

"Dis some bullshit!" Lem threw his cards while I listened to B laugh and thrust upward in celebration before he tapped my ass for me to get up.

"Monopoly anyone?" Cleve added as he scooped all the cards toward him so he could put them away.

While they all agreed, I kindly started walking away, tugging B along."On that note we gotta make some phone calls. Thankfully, nobody really paid any attention to the horrible excuse as we crept away. B had to stabilize me a few times as I swayed trying to get up the stairs, but baby once we were in my room, I couldn't wait to smother him with my coochie.

"I'm so fuckin horny. I need you to fuck me B. Fuck me so good, that we get cramps from cummin so hard."I whined as I tossed his phone on the bed and unbuckled his jeans.

His brows furrowed at my request before he burst out into laughter. "Cramps? Yo, you fuckin trippin right now. Whoa wait, I thought it wasn't no fuckin in yo daddy's house?" He chuckled as he watched me struggle.

"I tried, but I need you Kari."I answered with my best pout, trying to get the hard ass buckle loose on his belt.

He smiled and bit his lip as he grabbed my hands to stop me. We locked eyes and I tried to continue stripping him to only be stopped again, and I frowned."How bad do you need me, K?"

"I need you inside me, NEOW." I focused on his orbs after finally unbuckling them, then slid his underwear over his plump ass to drop them to his ankles.

"Hmm, so bad that you'll call me 'daddy' in ya daddy's house? He grinned evilly and I stopped and pointed at him.

"B stop it, don't play. I am not calling you daddy while my daddy is here. What the fuck is wrong witchu?"

He leaned in to bite my ear lobe and down to my neck as he whispered."You must don't want this dick then." He smirked as he backed away and taunted me by stroking that veiny work of art to taunt. The torture. It was like dangling meat in front of a hungry lioness, and boy was I starving. Just watching it harden before my eyes had me dripping and I couldn't protest any further, and he knew that.

He shuffled toward me and roughly grabbed my hair to pull my chin high so he could kiss me. His top lip softly swept across my bottom lip as he slowly pushed my jeggings over my ass. With his eyes on me, he grabbed a handful of my left ass cheek, squeezing it like a stress ball. Next thing I know, he strong armed me to the bed, roughly pulling my clothes off of me while I laid on my stomach.