Chapter 23: A Night to Remember

B's Confliction

~B~

I woke up refreshed as hell against Kali's titties. Again, her company allowed me to sleep through the night without being awakened by the night terror plaguing my psyche. I was still gripping her ass as she slept with her thigh around me, somehow comfortable enough to stay in one spot all night. I had to admit the feeling I had in her arms was electric on top of the sense of safety she provided for me.

Last night I did something I didn't think I'd ever do for a female, but this shit between us was strong enough that I felt the need to protect her and our energy. I didn't know what came over me. Processing the fear on her face lit a fire inside me that I couldn't begin to extinguish until her sultry voice called my name.

Whatever it was between us that's been making this experience feel like butterflies and rainbows only strengthened when she kissed me in the car afterward, and the fact that we didn't even have sex when we returned only made it that much more real. So real that I worried about her. Coming up with all kinds of scenarios that always ended badly and it scared me. I made up my mind before I fell asleep that when we woke up, I would take her to the range for her shooting lesson that we made a deal on. With my unpredictable schedule, I would feel better if she knew how to hold her own while I was away. She helped me become a better version of myself in a sense, and it was my turn to return the favor.

"K." I tapped her bare ass as she laid on her side trying to wake her up, but she wasn't budging. "Wake up Princess. We gotta get up." I persisted, gripping more of it while moving my face around in her cleavage.

"Mmmm." She whined as she stretched a little to pull her leg down to lay flush against me, just to fall back to sleep. I laughed a little because I remember doing the same "move a lil bit" move when I was little when mom was trying to wake me up for school. The shit didn't work then and for damn sure wasn't working now. I sat up on my knees to roll her on her stomach to get the perfect position to slap her ass so hard, my hand stung from the impact.

"You son of a--!! she screamed while instinctively reaching for her butt before I curled up next to her again to soften her up.

"Get up. Weapons training at..."I glanced at my watch."ten hundred, Let's go Princess!" I hollered and she still had an attitude as she sat up looking like she was ready to smack fire out of me for the literal rude awakening. She gave up and flopped back down to smash her face to my chest to try to go back to sleep.

"What the hell time is that?"She mumbled with her eyes closed and breath tickling my nipple.

"10am genius."I countered and she huffed.

"Oh Lord. Ok." She grunted, moving her hand to push her curls back,and I smiled when I got to see her gorgeously mocha face.

"And hurry up. I'm getting in the shower now. You better be up and in yo own shower by the time I get out." I bossed as I grabbed a towel. I looked back at her and she was shamelessly giving me the finger before I closed the door to the bathroom to start the day.

******

We dressed comfortably since I wanted her to be as relaxed as possible given the events coming up. I was in gray sweatpants, a black tee and some wheat Timbs while she wore some booty hugging light wash jeans, a white v-neck tee, and canary yellow Air Max. Considering I was taking her to a government training facility disguised in a secret location, I had to blindfold her before we arrived to protect the route. I walked her right in and sat her in a waiting room while I set up the 'training area' where class would be in session. I walked her inside and removed the blindfold, carefully handling her fro, and stepped away.