Chapter 47: By Any Means

B's eyes fluttered open when the sliver of sunlight spread over his eyes. Immediately, his nose itched from the tickle of Kali's hair directly intruding his nostrils from how closely she nestled underneath him. He pushed back her curls and planted a soft kiss on her forehead, taking a moment to relish in her peace.

She looked so relaxed. Her perfectly shaped lashes fanned beautifully, taunting him to kiss them too. She couldn't look any more perfect for what he hoped to be a perfect beginning to the rest of their lives together.

She shifted and turned over under the covers and pushed her ass against him, then reached back for his arm to wrap around her middle.

"Why are you watching me?" She asked, unconsciously stroking his fingers gripping her stomach.

"I always watch you. It's my favorite part of waking up next to you. " He hummed against the back of her head.

"You're so adorable. My little sour patch." She laughed groggily. He chuckled and kissed repeatedly on her neck as she reached up to his head, giggling as his hand roamed her naked body. He stuck his tongue in her ear and she grabbed onto his dick out of pure habit. Until she felt just how hard he was.

"Sir, already?" She huffed as she dropped his dick from her grasp.

"You know I stay ready." He smiled against her neck, causing her to flinch.

"Are we going home or do you still have plans?" She wondered with her eyes still closed.

"Still got some plans before we go back. I think we have time for a lil somethin before we dip..."He trailed as his digits tickled her mound.

"For what?"

It wasn't time to even process the silence when she felt herself opening from behind. With one hand on her hip and the other firmly gripping her neck, he slowly grinded into her. He wasn't in it ten seconds before he was groaning from the chokehold her pussy had him in.

"Damn. Pussy been marinating for me?" He asked as he peered under the covers to see her hips already rotating.

"Mm..... how long we got?" She asked, completely under his spell.

He checked his watch and threw his head back as her pussy spoke to him.

"Gotta check out in an hour."

"Bet."She groaned as she started throwing it back hard, and he squeezed her to his body like a python.

"Get dat shit. Throw dat pussy on me like I taught you." He moaned as his fingers tweaked her nipples, but before she could show out her phone rang. "Let it ring." He groaned as he tried to pin her hand down.

"B, we're parents now. What if it's about London?" She stopped moving, but he picked up where she left off. Stroking her from the side, he lifted her leg to get a little deeper.

"Man, they got it. Keep fuckin me." He demanded in a low growl. He bounced into her as she reached for her phone, and was relieved to see that it wasn't her family, but Nina.

She meant to decline the facetime call, but mistakenly answered it. Obviously too occupied by B reminding her how good her love was, her mistake wasn't realized until a laugh echoed through the phone. Nina heard the round of applause Kali's ass produced against his thighs, and she wanted them to know that they were seen.

"Oop! Oh, its Mr. Nasty time over there, babe." Nina hollered laughing as her freaky ass tried to peer harder into the phone when Kali tucked the phone to cover her titties. The older
couple couldn't see, but they for sure heard the younger two enjoying themselves sneakily.