-5-

"What the hell?" Some old guy says as Aisha, Lucas and I walk into the dojo. "No yoga till 5. No matter how bad you need it."

"Um, i am actually here for karate." Aisha stutters out. "I saw your website. It said there was supposed to be a session today."

"I appreciate you coming in, but there are no girls allowed in cobra kai." The old man says amd then turns to Lucas and i. "What about you two? Why are you here?"

"We are here to check out your dojo to see if it good enough for our standers." Lucas say pointing to himself and me. I placed my best fake smile on.

"Like i said there are no girls in cobra kai." The old man continues.

"Why not?" I ask crossing my arms.

"Same reason thee are not women in the Army. It just doesn't make sense." He says as i roll my eyes.

"Okay, well, tell that to the five time Vally champion who just so happens to be a girl." I say smiling.

"Yeah, well. I will believe that when i see it." He says laughing.

"Well, good thing for you, you are look at her." I say smiling.

"Uh, Sensei, i need to show you something in your office." Miguel says as he pulls his sensei away and bows before leaving us.

"I swear to the karate gods i will fucking beat his ass." I say as Lucas laughs a little at me.

"Dont give me this 'sexiest' bullshit. Women just aren't meant to fight." The sensei says a little to loudly because the three of us ended up hearing. "They have tiny, hollow bones."

"Aren't you desperate for new students?" Miguel asks again a little to loudly.

"Yes but this is not a knitting class. This is a dojo."

"Look, the kids at school make fun of her and call her names." Miguel says as he starts to explain.

"That is what happens when you eat a box of Twinkie severy day." The old man keeps saying.

"I am going to murder him soon." I whisper.

"Do they know that we can hear them right now?" Lucas asks as i shake my head.

"Her dad is Isaiah Robinson." Miguel explains. I can almost see he shocked face of the old man. "Hall of Famer for the Chargers."

"Yeah, so. So, you are saying that it is genetic? Her love for Twinkies comes from her Dad?" He asks as i almost start to laugh. I know that it is bad but it is so funny plus Aisha hates Twinkies.

"No, i am saying that her family is loaded!" Whoo Miguel that is toxic. You cant just us your friends for money. "And she is a paying customer. But you dont need the money, right?"

"Alright." I can almost see the eye roll that the old man is doing.

"Okay, take off your shoes and hop onto the mat." The old man says pointing at Aisha.

"What about us?" I ask pointing to Lucas and i.

"Yeah, you too." He mumbles as i sip off my flip flops and my jacket.

"Okay, after further review, i have decided to allow female students."

"Great work. I bet that you didnt know that army has been doing that for a while as well." I say sarcastically, i can see that i am pissing of the old man but I reallly dont care.

"Okay, anyways, if you want to be in Cobra Kai you cant act like a girl." As soon as the old man says that i feel Lucas wrap his arms around me holding my back so i dont do anything stupid.