Halloween

hey everyone! i wanted to apologise for not posting for a very long time, schools been very stressful and i didn't have time to even start writing. I am writing and posting this on new year but originally started writing it on halloween but fully forgot about it! sorry for deserting all my books but i'm back and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!🤍

COLES POV:
Me and Lili always do a couples outfit for Halloween, whether it was shown to the public or not. Today, we are trying to plan out who or what we were going to go as because Halloween is in a months time and we need to get all the clothes etc. We've had a few ideas such as shrek and fiona, beauty and the beast but nothing we've fully decided on. "oo how about skeletons?" Lili said while we lay in bed. "we could but i feel like that's a bit basic, and we did that last year babe" I said. "good point" She answered.

LILIS POV:
Mid-way through brainstorming my phone had rang and so had Coles. It turned out to be a group facetime call in the groupchat, they had decided we were doing Halloweek where everyday of the week leading up to halloween (5 days) they did a different outfit. (i'm from the UK and never actually heard of this sooo) "great now we need 5 outfits" Cole said to me and we all laughed.

monday- *first day of Halloweek*
COLES POV:
For the first day of Halloweek Lili and Cami had decided to go as Mermaid Man and Barnicle Boy from Spongebob and me and Charles went as Spongebob and Patrick. Tonight we were actually having a mini cast party with just the on-screen children and then later on in the week a party with the whole cast. When buying my outfit, Lili decided she was going to do my makeup and didn't want me to buy a sponge-bob mask so now i'm sat in front of her mirror while she straddles me to do the makeup.

LILIS POV:
I finished Coles makeup as well as mine and we both got dressed. The party was being held at ours as we had the biggest place and that everyone would start arriving at 5:30, which happened to be soon. I climbed off of Coles lap after adding the finishing touches to his outfit and went to the kitchen to lay out all the different alcohol options we had such as gin etc. While doing this, everyone started to arrive, greeted by Cole at the door. Kj came as a boxer, that guy takes any chance he gets to be shirtless, Madelaine came as a witch and so did Vanessa as their best friends sort of outfit.

tuesday- *second day of halloweek*
NO POV:
For the second day of 'Halloweek', the cast were going out for a meal at a local restaurant as decided earlier on that day. Lili, Cami and Mads went as the powderpuff girls, Lili being dressed in blue, Cami in green and Mads in pink. Cole and Kj went as Mario and Luigi while Charles dressed up as Bowser which matched the theme of their outfits. However, the riverdale parents decided it would be funny to dress up as the riverdale kids. Madchen dressed as Lili, Skeet dressed as Cole, Marisol dressed as Cami, Luke dressed as Kj and Mark decided to dress as Charles.

wednesday- *third day of Halloweek*
For the third day of what the riverdale cast called 'Halloweek', they decided they would just watch the new episode of Riverdale on set while wearing their costumes. Lili and Cole thought it would be funny to dress up as Shrek and Fiona while dressing Milo up as one of their children. Madelaine dressed up as a skeleton same as Vanessa and River. Charles and Cami dressed as justin and bailey beiber because Camila was a HUGE justin fan and Charles may or may not have been forced.

thursday- *fourth day*
Today was the day everyone decided to do jokey outfits, picked by eachother, The girls picked the boys outfits and the boys picked the girls outfits. Only the younger cast decided they wanted to do this though. The girls decided the boys would dress up as one direction as they all were mega fans but the boys hated them. The boys fought it but overall Lili forced Cole and eventually everyone agreed. Cole was harry, kj was Liam, charles was louis and Casey was Niall.
One direction decided that the girls would dress up as princesses, they now regretted their decision to be nice as they ended up as 1D. Lili was cinderella, Camila was Belle, Madelaine was sleeping beauty and Vanessa was Snow white.

friday- *last day of Halloweek*
LILIS POV:
Today we all decided there wouldn't be any jokey outfits and would all put effort into our costumes. Me and Cole were doing a couples costume as it was actually Halloween. In the end, we decided that i would dress up as a police woman and Cole would be a prisoner. We did our own mini photoshoot and posted it on instagram in the hopes we broke the internet because it's enjoyable to see everyone freak out over a couple they don't even know personally.

~~~
thank you guys for reading.
i know it's not the best cause i haven't written in a while, let me know what you think!!!