cuddling

Lili had arrived home from work to see Cole sat on the couch (sofa) with his back facing her playing video games in his xbox. she was too tired to stay up with him and walked past him to the bedroom and started looking for some pjs to wear. Cole heard her go up the stairs so followed her up and walked into the closet.
"hey lil, i didn't hear you come in why didn't you say hi"
"i'm to tired"
he nodded and left her to sleep and continued playing his games until a text came through to him which read "i'm mad at you" from Lili. Cole replied "why what's wrong?" to which Lili just left on read.

Lili lay in the middle of the bed in Coles t-shirt waiting for Cole to come upstairs and cuddle her like she wanted. she was facing the door until Cole came through and said "why are you mad" while getting into the bed facing her. Lili turned herself around so Cole could only see the back of her head.  he turned her back around and put one arm under her neck and the other around her waist and asked her again why she was mad. she finally answered with "you didn't cuddle me when i said i was tired you just left". Cole laughed and said "that's what i'm doing now" Lili didn't reply but instead sat in silence leant against Coles chest.

🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕
just a cute little oneshot
i'm running out of ideas please leave requests on what to write!!!

also what were your guys reaction to the new episode? season 5 episode 5
i kind of thought it was alright apart from the shower scene.