Jelous Cole

another request from my tiktok account :)

LILIS POV:
Recently, River dale has had a new cast member called Liam and he plays Archies cousin who lives with Archies Mum Mary. He's like one of my best-friends and i hang out with him a lot but i don't like him romantically because Me and Cole are dating and i love Cole. Anyway i'm sat in my trailer watching Netflix when my phone started ringing and it was Cami telling me the whole cast are playing truth or dare in the tent and to come and join them.

LIAMS POV:
I really really like Lili and i think she likes me back. i also don't think she is dating anyone but if she is then she shouldn't have led me on so much. The whole cast decided to play truth or dare and this could be the perfect way to reveal that i liked her. Me and Wyatt(charles) have made a plan. He's going to dare me to kiss who i like in the cast and then i will kiss Lili.

COLES POV:
Everyone was in the tent and i could see Liam looking at Lili who was sat next to me and it was making me jealous . i knew he liked her. "i'll go first, KJ truth or dare" i said in the hopes i would forget about Liam. "ummm truth" KJ said back. "are you single and if you aren't who are you dating?" i asked. "i am not and i'm dating a girl named Clara." we all nodded.  "Liam truth or dare" KJ said. "truth" Liam said back. "do you like anyone in the cast?" KJ asked and looked at me and Lili. "yes" Liam said.

LILIS POV:
Liam likes someone in the cast i wonder who it is. Maybe Cami or Mads. "ummm Lili truth or dare" Liam said. "Dare because no-one has done it" i said. "i dare you to run around set screaming i'm a bird" Liam laughed. i agreed and started running round making everyone laugh especially Cole. after my dare i picked on Wyatt and asked him his favourite thing about his character Charles. "Liam you can go again truth or dare" Wyatt said. "dare this time" Liam said and smirked.
"kiss who you like" Wyatt said and Liam started walking towards me . he put his hand on my face but i pulled my face away. "what the hell" Cole shouted. "what? i'm just kissing a single girl" Liam said back. "single my ass. this MY girlfriend Lili" Cole said.
i giggled as he's hot when he's protective. i take Coles hand and pull him away towards my trailer. "i'm so so sorry Cole, i didn't know he liked me" i said worried he would be mad. "i know you didn't baby, i love you" he said back. "i love you too and your cute when you get jealous btw"