1am eggs and toast

Lili has woken up after 1 hour of sleep and she was hungry. she slightly shook Cole awake as he yawned and wiped his eyes. " what's wrong baby, it's 12:30am" he chuckled knowing it probably isn't very important and she just brainstormed another idea that was crazy. " get dressed we are going to breakfast" she said almost instantly. Cole chuckled and grabbed his t-shirt and chucked it on along with some jeans and walked out to the car hand-in-hand with lili.

Their car ride was silent. they didn't need words to be spoken. they only needed each other's presence.

Cole pulled up and parked the car outside a small cafe 20 minutes away from home where no one would be. he opened his door jumped out and sped round to Lili's door and made sure to open it for her like a gentleman. " you know i can open my own door" she giggled. "i know but you might hurt your hand when doing so" he laughed and grabbed her hand entering the cafe.

They walked in to be met with emptiness. only a few waiters walking round cleaning and no customers in sight. Cole dragged lili by the hand over to a small table for two and they waited in silence for the waiter to come over. " hey guys, what can i get for you?" she asked tiredly. they both decided on eggs and toast.

As they were waiting for their food Cole grabbed out his camera and starting snapping photos of Lili. Lili turned to look at him and frowned she never liked him taking photos of her when she had no makeup on. "please no babe, i have no makeup on i look ugly" she complained however Cole wasn't having it. " you always look gorgeous so i'm taking photos come here" he said and leaned in. she also leaned in and they kissed just as they pulled away Cole snapped a photo.

he shown lili the photo. it was perfect.

 it was perfect