Happy Birthday

Today, was Cole sprouse's birthday. Lili was ready to celebrate the day even though her and Cole weren't in the same place, Cole was in New York and Lili was in LA. They were just going to facetime. Lili had called Cole as soon as she woke up and he answered straight away. "Happy Birthday My love" Lili said happily as he smiled down the phone and thanked her. "thanks baby, i love you". Lili asked Cole what he was going today for his birthday. "well seen as we are broken up to the public i am having a boat party with my friends and like we planned Amelie (i don't want to put Ari's name as some people will find it disrespectful and hate on me) will be there so they believe i'm dating her" Cole smiled.

Around July/ August of last year Lili and Cole were receiving loads of hate during lockdown about Cole allegedly cheating and them still being together after he "cheated" so they decided to tell the public they had split up and date in private again. This worked for a little bit until some of the fans who are like the FBI started to find proof that they were still together so Lili and Cole came up with the idea of Cole fake dating a girl who he was friends with called Amelie. And now till this day Cole is still fake dating her for the public to see and Sprousehart is still going strong. "okay sounds good babe" Lili said. "I'm sad i can't see you on your birthday though" Cole sadly smiled "I know but i'll facetime you on the boat and you can say hi to everyone but we don't want the fans suspecting anything.