"I cant live without you..."

Today is the day he was going to do it. he was ready to propose. he simply couldn't live without her he loved her so much it hurt him. he had everything planned, the perfect date, the perfect place and finally the perfect woman. LILI PAULINE REIN HART. she was all he needed to survive. once he finally comprehended that she would be his forever and he wouldn't lose her he was finally ready for the day. he chucked on some jeans and a t-shirt and headed to Lili's house to take her to set. as soon as he arrived outside her apartment he saw her standing on the sidewalk for him. she smiled and jumped in the car giving him a kiss on the cheek. Cole picked up his aux cord and passed it to her before he drove off. she took it out his hand and kissed him again on the lips because he usually never lets her because she always plays high school musical songs. he pulled off and started driving while she loaded up apple music and started playing everyday by high school musical because troy and Gabriella reminded her of them. Always finding their way back to eachother. he smiled and started to sing with her taking her by surprise.

When they arrived at set everyone was acting weird and smirking at us. while everyone was in the makeup trailer Casey, KJ and charles took Cole outside away from the trailer to talk to him.  "hey man are you going to do it, i've been this morning to set it all up" KJ said and Cole nodded. "yeah mate but i'm nervous what if she says no." Cole rambled and Casey held his finger up to signal him to stop rambling and being an idiot. he pulled himself together and they walked back into the makeup trailer to see the girls including Lili looking at them weirdly. Cole walked over to her chair wrapped his hands around her neck and lay his head on her shoulder. "ahhh you guys are to cute! now what were you talking about outside?" cami said. "ummm nothing" Cole said almost instantly. everyone gave him a dodgy look and just nodded leaving him to whatever he's doing. " your not breaking up with me right?" Lili questioned. "definitely not" he said and kissed her. he was doing the opposite and proposing.

once they had finished their scenes Cole told Lili to go and put on the fancy dress he left on her bed in her trailer because they are going out and with that he left to go change into his suit. he changed and put the ring in his pocket and walked out of his trailer towards Lili's. he walked in to see Lili in the gorgeous red dress he left for her on the bed. she smiled and they walked towards Coles jeep and jumped in. they arrived at a restaurant which seemed deserted but she later fount out Cole had booked out the whole place for this special night.

after their nice relaxed romantic dinner they jumped back into the car and Lili thought the day was over. Cole started the car and started to drive they pulled into a secluded area where no paparazzi would be and Cole said they needed to walk to where they needed to be. Cole intwined his hand with hers and they took a walk up a hill to reveal a gazebo with beanbag chairs and rose petals all around along with a projector to watch a movie. (idk why they would be one on a hill but roll with it i'm inspired to write so we are going with it) Lili stood in the middle of the gazebo very surprised and when she turned around to thank Cole she saw him on one knee.

"Lili pauline Rein-hart, i love you so so much and there's never a day when i don't want to spend it with you. when we are away from each other it kills me and i miss you so much even if your only at a girls night. i want to stay with you forever. everyday from right now so Lili Pauline will you marry me?" she cried tears of joy and screamed yes. he skipped the ring on her finger and got up off the ground and pulled her into a very long passionate kiss. he picked her up and they spun around while crying tears of joy. they lay on the ground star-gazing just enjoying each other's presence and the fact they just got ENGAGED. "i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you because i can't live without you" Lili said randomly and kissed him.