drunk

COLES POV//
Today we are having a party with the riverdale cast to celebrate us getting renewed for season 3. me and Lili are in our apartment getting ready when Lili said "i won't be getting that drunk tonight" and i laughed and said "yeah right you'll be so drunk later" she rolled her eyes at me and disagreed with me.

50 minutes later
LILIS POV//
we pulled up at the party and jumped out the car, entwined our hands and walked through the door. once we greeted everyone and spoke for a little while we decided to head to the bar and grab a drink. i ordered a gin and tonic while Cole ordered a beer.

CASEY POV//
we've been at the party for about an hour now and Lili was extremely drunk after many gin and tonics along with vodkas and beers. Cole was busy talking to KJ and Charles to realise how drunk Lili actually was. i walked over to him and said "umm Cole, Lili is extremely drunk right now but is refusing to go home and she wants you" he laughs and says bye to the boys and follows me over to Lili and the girls.

COLES POV//
when we got over to Lili i stood in front of her and she pulled me down next to her on the L shaped couch. she straddled my lap and starting saying how she missed me. that didn't last very long though as she removed her head from my neck and said " where is spongebob?" i laughed and replied "i don't know baby! maybe in the pineapples" she looked at me confused and then replied "nooooo silly Cole! spongebob moved house and now he lives with us"

CAMIS POV//
Lili is very very drunk and is sat on Coles lap asking about spongebob. drunk Lili said that sponge-bob lives with them and is upset they can't find him. we all burst out in laughter when Cole said "i'm going to take her home before she says anything else she will also regret in the morning" we all nodded and said goodbye.

i might make a part two to this tommorow