bodyshaming

okay so this is about what's going off at the minute with Cole being body-shamed which is disgusting so i'm writing a one-shot about it.
if you are one of the people who body-shame someone please stop reading my books because i think that it's disgusting and uncalled for!!!

oh also would you guys want a oneshot about taylor and what she said about Cole and Lili reacting to it?

Cole and Lili were currently filming a bughead scene where they were walking home from pops in season 5. (i'm not going to spoil the scene or anything so yeah) once they were done with the scene Cole ran off to his trailer and Lili quickly followed him out of concern. when Lili entered the trailer she was met with Cole sat against the sofa/ couch with tears rolling down his face.
L-what's wrong baby?
C-people are body-shaming me Lils
L-but baby your perfect your body is amazing
C- it's not though. i know i've gained wait in lockdown everyone has but the haters are finally getting to me and i'm starting to believe them.
L- well don't baby. *cries a little* YOU are perfect! you are everything anyone could want.

Cole didn't answer he just kissed her passionately. he grabbed her hand and told Roberto they were going home and then drove them both home.

C- baby come here please!
L- okay!
*upstairs*
L- what's up?
C- i want you to know that i love you so much and that you really helped me with the hate today and now i believe that my body is okay and i wanted to tell you that you shouldn't believe the hate either.

They kiss once again