Delilah

(A/N: I STARTED A sprouse hart BOOK AS WELL AS THIS ONE AND MY BUG HEAD ONE. ALSO ADD MY TIKTOK JUGHEADSBEANIE1 BECAUSE I STARTED A STORY OF THERE OF BUG HEAD)

it was Wednesday afternoon and Lili has the day off work so she decided she would clean the apartment while Cole was at work. she turned on her music and started singing and dancing while cleaning the sink. "hey there Delilah what's it's like in new York city your a thousand miles ago but girl you look so pretty, yes you do!" she sang. after she cleaned a few things and went through a few songs her music paused because she was receiving a call from her mom.

"hey mom what's up" she asked as she answered. before her mother answered she heard a son then her mother said "D-d-Delilah passed away this morning Lils she's gone" Lili immediately hung up and fell to the floor.  after 5 minutes of sobbing she picked up her phone and dialled Cole meanwhile he was filming a scene in pops. Mid-scene Coles phone started vibrating and ringing and Roberto sighed. "Cole's turn your phone off" he said. "but it's Lili can i just see what she wants she wouldn't call if it was unimportant" he pleaded and Roberto nodded. He picked up the phone and said "hey Lils what's wrong babe" and all he heard was a sob. "Roberto she's crying i've got to go" he said and ran out of the pops set.

When Cole pulled up at home he jumped straight out the car and ran all the way to the apartment door and ran through it trying to find her. He stopped in the living room until he heard a sob in the kitchen and he ran there. when he got inside he saw Lili sobbing on the floor. "Lili what's wrong baby" "she's gone Cole.SHES GONE" she sobbed. "who baby who" "Delilah" Cole embraces her in a hug.

For the rest of the night Cole comforted Lili.he even called Roberto and refused going to work for the rest of the week and he gave up and agreed