please dont leave me

Lili was driving to set ready to see Cole and the rest of the cast again. she headed to Starbucks and ordered A Venti-sized Strawberry Açaí Refresher with three scoops of strawberries, three scoops of blackberries. (idk i googled it i've never had star-bucks) and then headed to set. she had the radio playing the whole way there.

Loving and fighting, accusing, denying
I can't imagine a world with you gone
The joy and the chaos, the demons we're made of
I'd be so lost if you left me alone
You locked yourself in the bathroom
Lying on the floor when I break through
I pull you in to feel your heartbeat
Can you hear me screaming? Please don't leave me
Hold on, I still want you
Come back, I still need you
Let me take your hand, I'll make it right
I swear to love you all my life
Hold on, I still need you

Lili started to tear up during this song thinking about how lost she would be without Cole being there for her. she pulled up at set and broke down in tears not wanting to lose Cole. After around five minutes she pulled herself together and got out her car heading towards the makeup trailer.

Cole being Lili's boyfriend turned around and saw her red puffy eyes and saw straight through her fake smile shown on her face. "hey lils baby what's wrong?" he asked and smiled sadly. everyone looked up and realised she was upset. Lili just walked over and sat in Coles lap burying her face into his neck. "baby are you ok? answer me please" Cole whispered. she nodded and said "i was in the car and i heard the song hold me and i get really sad thinking about if i ever lost you!" Cole smiles and kissed her while everyone was sat in awh hearing what Lili had just said to him. "i'd be lost without you to Lili" he said.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
i'm doing requests if anyone has any!!