dad and stepmom

this isn't real!!!!!! just a oneshot. since the last one was really sad here's a not sad but not really really happy one idk how tk really describe it.

LILIS POV//
today me and Cole are flying to new york(idk where his family lives) to see his dad and his step-mum chrissy. this is my first time meeting them what if the don't like me? we got of the plane and walked towards baggage together and Cole grabbed both our suitcases.

COLE POV//
Me and Lili jumped into a uber at the airport and started heading to my parents house. i really hope they approve of Lili because i love her so much and i'm planning on proposing soon it's just Chrissy is really judgmental and so is my dad. The uber pulled up outside and i helped Lili out and we both grabbed our bags. Lili looked quite nervous and i could tell her anxiety was acting up. "hey hey hey lils they are going to love you ok?" "okay"

LILIS POV//
Chrissy and Matthew both answered the door to us and Chrissy hugged me and then Cole while Matthew hugged Cole and shook my hand after. he hates me! We headed inside and Cole shown me around. "Chrissy, Mr sprouse your house is incredible." i said when we reached the lounge again. "oh thank you darling" Chrissy said. Matthew ignored me and walked into the kitchen and Chrissy rolled her eyes. "baby go in there and talk to him about the kitchen that impresses him" Cole said nervously. i nodded and headed into the kitchen. "wow Mr Sprouse your kitchen is the best one i've ever seen" "Cole sent you in here didn't he?" he said rudely. i nodded and out my head down. "well i don't wnat to speak to you. it's obvious that your only with Cole for fame eventually he'll realise that and he'll leave you just like others probably did and then you'll be all alone because that's what a gold-digger like you deserves" he said and left the kitchen. i burst into sobs and sunk down to the floor.

COLES POV//
My dad walked back into the lounge without Lili. "Dad where's Lili?" i asked. "Oh she's in there crying because i told her that you would leave her because she using you and is a good-digger which is the truth" he said casually and sipped his tea. "WHAT THE F*CK DAD YOU ACTUALLY SAID THAT! I LOVE LILI AND LILI LOVES ME AND WE ARE IN A LOVING RELATIONSHIP WHETHER YOU APPROVE OF THAT OR NOT" i screamed and ran into the kitchen to be met with Lili sobbing on the floor.

THEIR SPEECH BECAUSE I CANT BE BOTHERED TO PHT IT IN A POV:

C- hey Lilis jump up we are leaving.
L- ok *gets up*
M- *enters kitchen*
C- what do you want dad? you called her a gold-digger we are leaving.
L- no Cole it's ok
C-it's not Lils i love you and he's being so rude
L- no right listen to me. yes what he said was extremely rude but they are your family so i will leave and go back to vancouver but you stay here with YOUR family and sort out your differences and enjoy your time.
M- you would really dk that for him?
L- do what? leave alone so he can stay here?
M- yes that
L- yes i love him very much despite what you think
C-i love you too btw
M- omg i was so wrong. you are willing to do that for him and you two are both so obviously in love. i'm so so sorry about what i said Lili will you please forgive me and give me another chance?
L- yes but i'm not ready yet so i'm still going to leave *smiles*
C- well then i'm coming
L- no your not Cole
L- i am what if something happens? i'm coming. bye dad and bye Chrissy.
Chrissy- oh Lili before you go i just wanted you to know i think you are an incredible girl and you two are perfect for eachother despite what Matt said.
L- thank you *they hug*