"i miss you so much"

Recently Cole had been getting booked for photoshoot after photoshoot but most of them had been in Vancouver so he could still stay with Lili. However this new photoshoot with vogue was in LA and it was a massive opportunity for him so he couldn't turn it down so instead he had to leave Lili for a week. he walked onto set and headed straight towards the makeup trailer knowing Lili would be getting into her betty makeup and ponytail.

Cole walked into the trailer and spotted Lili. "umm hey lil can i talk to you." he asked and she looked confused but nodded and they headed outside leaving the rest of the cast in the trailer getting ready. "what's up you aren't breaking up with me right?" she asked worried. "definitely not" he said instantly and started to explain that he had to go to LA for a week. "ok, but i'm going to miss you so much and i know it's big for your career so you can go and i'll be fine here i'll stay at cases or camis apartment." he nodded and kissed her as she had tears in her eyes thinking about it. they hugged and then intwined their hands and walked back into the makeup trailer.

once they were in the trailer Cole walked over to a chair dragging Lili with him and they sat down with Lili curled up in Coles lap. head in neck and legs over him. the cast looked confused and questioned them about it. "hey lili what's up" Casey asked and lili lifted her head and said "Coles going to LA for a week tomorrow and i'm going to miss him so much" and put her head back into the crook of Coles neck as he patted her back with a frown on his face. the cast just nodded and carried on talking making sure not to upset her more then she already is.

the next day:
Lili insisted on driving Cole to the airport and say bye there ignoring the fact it would upset her more so she brought Camila along to keep her comfort on the way back. They pulled up outside the airport and Cole jumped out the car and got his suitcase out of the boot(trunk) of the car. he walked towards Lili and embraced her in one last hug before he left. they hugged for five minutes because Lili didn't want to let go. "hey baby, i love you and i'm going to miss you but you have to let go of me because i have to go" Cole whispered in her ear. she nodded and let go.

they kissed one last time before Cole took his suitcase and left turning around to wave goodbye and seeing Lili crying watching him while hugging cami. he ran back over and gave her his hoodie and kissed her once more then ran away into the airport again. Cami took Lili back to her apartment to collect some clothes to stay at Camis with and they headed over to Camis apartment. as soon as they arrived they ordered taco belle and then she left and went upstairs.

it was now a few days later and Lili's anxiety was playing up because Cole wasn't there to calm her down. she had just returned home from set and Cole was face-timing her so she covered up the fact she was anxious and stressed and put on a smile and answered. "hey babe" she said. "hey bub what's wrong" he replied he knew instantly when something was wrong. she broke down crying and just sobbed on the floor. "my anxiety is playing up and i miss you so much" she cried. " i know bub i know but i have to be here. i'm sorry i am" he said almost in tears because he's having to see his lovely girlfriend like this. "i know you do. i miss you and i love you and i'm so proud i'm just having a hard time" she looked up and sadly smiled at her phone. he sadly smiled back. "hey Cole you need to be at the photoshoot in 20 minutes" his manager yelled being heard through the phone.

"i'm sorry bub but i have to go. i love and miss you." he said and she said goodbye and then he hung up. Cole left his hotel room and walked up to his manager and said "i can do this photoshoot but then i need to go home because Lili needs me there and she's more important" he nodded and smiled "ok i'll find you a flight back to Vancouver" Cole then thanked him and left for his photoshoot.

the photoshoot location was in a field with flowers everyone abit like that valley Cole and Lili went one time. Cole was photographing a model who seemed to be around the same age as him. once they had all the photos they needed Cole left and started to pack his suitcase and headed to the airport for his flight at 9:30 booked by his manager. he headed through security and bordered the plane straight away because the staff knew he was a celebrity and didn't want any paps inside getting photos of him.

as soon as they landed in Vancouver he called KJ. "hey man i'm at the airport to surprise Lili can you pick me up please" he asked and KJ agreed straight away. he headed outside in a cap so that no one recognised him and waited around 20 minutes for KJ before he arrived and drove him to Lili's house. he got out the car and knocked on the door but there was no answer so he went back down to KJ and KJ said they might be at Mads apartment for a girls night or just to hang out or something. they drove over to mads apartment Cole got KJ to knock on the door and he got invited in. mads walked back into the living room so Cole quickly followed behind KJ and walked in the living room to see Lili on the couch.

Lili jumped up and ran towards Cole wrapping her arms and legs around her. "i missed you so so so much" she cried out of happiness. "me too" he said as they kissed. when they pulled away from each-other everyone was looking at them in awe. after staying and talking to the cast for around 20 minutes Cole and Lili decided to go home.

when Lili was driving home her and Cole held hands the whole time not wanting to leave each-other again. they walked into the apartment and automatically changed into pjs and jumped in bed cuddling with each-other and sometimes sharing kisses between them.