DisneyLand

this was going to be a follow on to 7th birthday but i changed my mind and decided that their kids would be younger and the cast would have kids that came with them as well but if there's anything else you need to know then i will let you know later on. (okay so it's been a while since i wrote this paragraph and updated this book so i've completely forgot what i named their kids anyways so if the names aren't the same then yeah)
~paige

COLES POV:
Me, Lili and our children, Cody and Grace, are getting ready to go to Disneyland today. They are very excited and can not wait for our trip especially since me and Lili payed for the rest of the Cast to go as well to make it more fun. I actually have a surprise for Lili. She's always told me she wanted to be proposed to in front of the disney land castle so i'm going to do that, I already have the ring but i left it with Camila and Charles.

LILIS POV:
I'm so excited for this disneyland trip as i have a massive surprise for Cole. I'm actually 3 months pregnant but i have been keeping it a secret in case anything happened as i didn't want to upset Cole. in going to tell him after dinner tonight . i have the perfect way to reveal it as well.

skipity skip: 3 hours
COLES POV:
It's now 2pm and we are heading into the Disney park. I have made a deal with some of the workers and they have already set up everything for the proposal all i need to do is get the ring from Camila and Charles. Me and Lili quickly ran back to the hotel room so she could change outfits as she was only in a hoodie and leggings but wanted  to change into a dress as it was quite warm.

LILIS NEW OUTFIT:

LILIS POV: i chose a nice, pink, flowy dress so that it didn't show  my small bump to Cole or anyone as i didn't want to ruin the surprise

LILIS POV:
i chose a nice, pink, flowy dress so that it didn't show  my small bump to Cole or anyone as i didn't want to ruin the surprise. After i was changed we locked the hotel room and walked back into the park and met the others at the castle. Cole was acting a little weird and Cami passed him something very secretly and i asked what it was but he ignored me and got down on one knee.

COLES POV:
"okay so Lili Pauline Reinhart, you are my best-friend and my soulmate. i'm so happy that we met when we did and that we've got two kids together, this took a lot of planning so i'm hoping you say yes *little giggle* and that i don't end up crying. anyway i love you more than anything in the world and i can't imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else so.... Will you marry me?" Cole said while fighting back tears showing in his eyes. i wiped my tears from my cheeks and nodded with a massive smile shown across my face. "yes,yes" i said very quickly. he slipped the ring onto my finger and stood up while engulfing me in a hug letting his tears leave his eyes. " i love you so much" i said quietly into his shoulder. "i love you too" he said and we pulled away. "CONGRATS GUYS" Cami and Charles yelled running over with Cody and Grace in their arms. we shared a group hug.

WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE:

In the hotel room later at night COLES POV: i had just hopped out the shower and saw Lili lay in her minnie mouse pjs staring at her ring

COLES POV:
i had just hopped out the shower and saw Lili lay in her minnie mouse pjs staring at her ring. (i'll put a photo at the bottom). "hey baby" i said and she looked up smiling. "hey, i didn't realise you were proposing today but i also have a surprise for you" she said. "oh, okay i'll sit down then" i smiled and sat on the bed. She put her hand in the draw and pulled out a box. i opened the box and inside was a pregnancy test. pregnant. she was pregnant. "omg, omg, YOUR PREGNANT?" i yelled and hugged her. i lay on top of her for ages talking about the baby.