jellybean- (bughead)

okay so i decided to add in a random bughead oneshot but there is a sprousehart one i'm writing that should be published later ʕʔ

JUGS POV:
Me and Betty have been dating for 3 years now and she is just about to meet jellybean and maybe even my mum. i'm a little worried about her meeting my mum because she's a cooper and my mum hates the coopers but i love her so she should accept it. Jellybean has been going on about meeting betty all morning because she's so excited.

BETTYS POV:
I was walking through south side trailer park towards Jugheads trailer but i was really nervous because i want his family to like me. i knocked on the door and Fp opened it and welcomed me in. "Boi, bettys here" he yelled at jug in his room. Jughead came out and Jellybean ran straight after him. "hi i'm Jellybean and i'm really happy to meet you" she said really quickly and hugged me.

JUGS POV:
Jellybean just hugged Betty and she hugged her back. "well hi Jellybean. i'm really happy to meet you too." she said. " well Jug you did good shes so pretty and your well you" Jellybean joked after they pulled away from the hug. "hey" my mum said walking through the door stopping where she is after she saw betty. "oh you must be Betty. your stunning you are too good for Jughead" she joked while hugging betty.

NO POV: and after that they spent the whole night playing games like monopoly and safe to say jellybean and jughead aren't friends at the moment after jughead won.

a/n: would you guys read a sprousehart and bughead oneshot book