S3 x 22

this is actually true so.. yeah. also please leave requests cause i'm losing ideas but i have so much inspo to write just nothing to write 🤣 help me out!

COLES POV:
Today we are filming season 3, episode 22 and this whole season has had so many emotional scenes for Lili and it's really getting to her. i hope she will be okay for the last episode and won't be to overwhelmed. In the hope she could make it through the day i let her sleep in a little longer while i made us both pancakes.
skip to after breakfast
"come on Bub, let's go get in the car" i said to a very sleepy Lili who was cuddling into my arm. "alright let's go" she said and got up.

skip to the scene where she finds out her mum and polly have left with the farm
LILIS POV:
i am exhausted. in between scenes i've had to cuddle up to Cole and have little naps to even survive through shooting all day. after this last scene i have a 2 hour break until my next scene so i decided to hurry up and get it done with.
"hey baby" Cole said as i walked into the farm set to film. "hey" i said back.

skipity skip
"aaand action" Roberto said. we all ran into the room to be met with Casey(kevin) sat alone like scripted. i delivered all my lines when i felt like i was going to faint. (this is actually the true bit. she was ill and felt like she was going to faint and grabbed onto Cole. anyway)
I quickly grabbed onto Coles arm and looked at him and he improvised and hugged me.  "hey Bub. it's alright, we're almost done filming" he whispered into my ear quietly so it wouldn't be seen or heard on camera.

COLES POV:
Lili had just grabbed onto me and she looked like she was going to faint so i improvised and hugged her but it fit well with the scene anyway. "CUT" Roberto yelled. "Lili what happened? are you alright?" Cami asked worried for her best friend. "i'm just so tired and i felt like i was going to faint so i grabbed onto Cole" she said while slightly crying into my shoulder. i started to rub her back "it's alright baby" i said. "Roberto, can i take her to her trailer so she can sleep please?" i pleaded in hope we wouldn't have to re film the whole scene. "of course, go go" Roberto said.