Happy Birthday pt3

requested by bugheadshope <3
____________________________________
*8 months later*
Coles pov:
Lili has just given birth to our baby girl Harper Sprouse. During her pregnancy we hid our relationship until Lili was around 5 months pregnant and we couldn't hide her bump anymore. Me and Amelie had already announced our 'break up' to the public a few weeks after my birthday. The fans were very supportive of our relationship and pregnancy, they were actually estatic that we never broken up. Anyway enough of that, I'm laying next to Lili in the hospital bed cuddling her and our baby girl. "i love you" I whispered to her. "i love you too. i also cannot believe that if you didn't have me on that bed we wouldn't have Harper" She laughed and kissed me.

Lilis pov:
Our time as a family cuddling in the hospital bed was shortly disrupted by Camila, Madelaine and Vanessa entering while giggling. "Hey Congrats guys, hope your alright Lili, I want cuddles from Harper" Camila said very quickly. "no fair i want cuddles first" Mads and Vanessa whined. I looked at Cole as if to say you decide who she goes to. He looked at the girls and nervously said Camila could have her hoping the other girls didn't kill him. He passed her over the Camila and sat back next to me, cuddling me once again.

* 15 years later*
Coles pov:
Riverdale ended 13 years ago after 7 seasons. Betty and Jughead ended up getting back together and having a baby, played by Harper so she could be close to Lili in the scenes. After Riverdale ended Me and Lili both stopped acting for a little while only doing small projects here and there. Lili decided to become and model and i was a photographer, we usually ended up working together. Harper had started a public school and became obsessed with singing and has already written and released a few songs at the age of 15. My Personal favourite is favourite crime and traitor.( yes the writer using Olivias songs) We are still a very happy family, Me and Lili got married and Harper has a boyfriend, much to my dislike, but we are all happy and hoping it stays that way.