skeets birthday party

i'm going to start adding povs because it's easier then writing in 3rd person lols. there's also a lot of povs in this one as well.

CAMIS POV //
Today was sleets birthday and we were all at his house for his birthday but Cole and Lili were late. we had waited 30 minutes for them until i went over to skeet and said "are you annoyed they are late" and to that skeet replied "not really i mean they are in love and probably didn't realise." "yeah i guess so"

LILIS POV//
" Cole come on" i said and grabbed his hand and ran up the steps towards skeets door. we were already late and i didn't want to be any later. i felt so bad and so did Cole. we knocked on the door and skeet and KJ answered the door.

SKEETS POV//
there was a knock at the door which would be Cole and Lili. "skeet i'm going to come open the door with you i wanna ask Cole why he's late" KJ chuckled. "hey guys" i said answering the door. "hey sorry we are late we got stuck in traffic" Lili said trying to hide why they were actually late. i laughed at them and said "oh really, what's that on your neck then miss Rein-hart" she covered her neck in embarresment. " she got bit by a shark" Cole said randomly.

KJ POV//
me, skeet and Cole burst out laughing at his comment while Lili hit Coles arm. Cole chuckled and said "it's alright babe" she replied "no it's not you left a f**king hickey on my neck Cole" and went inside. Cole pulled an innocent face and we all followed her inside.

LILIS POV//
Cole had left a hickey on my neck and i was mad at him because KJ and Skeet saw it so i ran inside and over to Madelaine. "hey mads do you have some concealer like you usually do?" i asked and she nodded. "yeah why?" she questioned. Lili didn't answer but instead dragged her to the bathroom and moved her hair that was covering her neck. "oh right there you go" she said and handed her the makeup chuckling.

MADELAINES POV//
i helped Lili cover her hickey and we left the bathroom and entered the living room to see them all sat on the couch. Lili walked over and sat next to Cole but there were no more spaces left so i said to Lili "hey Lils can you not just sit on Coles lap there's no more seats" and she replied "no no nope i'm mad at him" and pouted.

COLES POV//
Mads just asked Lili sat on my lap but she said she was mad at me so i asked why. " you know why you idiot" i just chuckled and pulled her onto my lap while she pouted at me. everyone laughed and continued talking. she was cute when mad!