stay with me

loving, fighting, accusing, denying
FRIDAY NIGHT:
Cole had gone out for drinks with the boys leaving Lili at home. Lili hadn't been in the best place with her anxiety and depression but he hadn't told Cole as he had been so happy recently. so when he went out she called her family to talk to but they weren't being pleasant towards her. she hadn't contacted them recently because she was stressed and not prepared to talk to many people but Cole. Amy picked up the phone and her sister Chloe said almost instantly "oh so now you want to talk to us. f*ck of Lili" Lili hung up and broke down in tears. She had finally had enough.

i cant imagine a world with you gone
FRIDAY NIGHT (COLE GETTING HOME):
Cole walked in to silence he walked into the living room shouting Lili. when she didn't answer he assumed she had gone to sleep until he walked into the living room and saw a piece of paper.

dear Cole,
i love you so so much but i can't do this. i haven't been in the best place mentally and i put on an act so you wouldn't be brought down with me but i've finally given up with this. please please please move on and find a new woman to love like you did with me. i don't want you to mourn over me when i'm gone. please tell my family even though i last words were unpleasant i love them so much. i just had enough but i didn't want to trouble you with my problems. i'll be watching over you up there! tale care of yourself please and i can't wait till i next see you.
i love you so so so so much baby
Lili

Cole broke down in sobs. he got up and ran around the house trying to find where she was.

the joy and the chaos, the demons were made of i'll be so lost if you left me alone.
FLASHBACK:
Lili and Cole were sat in a beautiful meadow called antelope valley (yes ik my spelling is bad sorry :( ) when Cole grabbed her hand and started to run around.  they ran around the meadow for hours and hours on end until it was finally time to go home. this was a memory they would have forever. one they would tell at their wedding. to their children.

you locked yourself in the bathroom
BACK TO FRIDAY:
Cole tried to open the bathroom door but it was locked. "LILI PLEASE HOLD ON" he screamed. he started kicking the door but it wouldn't break.

lying on the floor when i break through
he kept kicking the door and hit it with his body. he broke down the door to see Lili lay on the floor unconscious with cuts done her arms. he rushed over to her sobbing and held her head. "911 i need an ambulance my girlfriend tried to kill herself" he continued to tell them the address and hung up trying to get Lili back to him.

i pull you in to feel your heartbeat. can you hear me screaming please don't leave me?
Cole pulled Lili in a felt a small pulse and he started screaming "LILI, LILI PLEASE HOLD ON" "THE AMBULANCE IS COMING" the paramedics burst into the bathroom and pulled Cole away from Lili's body despite his yelling and sobbing. They put her on a stretcher and Cole jumped into the back of the ambulance.
SATURDAY MORNING:
Cole had been at the hospital all night and they managed to keep Lili stable all night and he could finally see her. she wasn't awake but she was alive but they weren't sure whether she would stay that way. Cole entered her hospital room with his tear-stained cheeks and starting sobbing even more. he had called Lili's family, his family and the cast to tell them and for support at the hospital. he walked over to the bed and grabbed her hand and started rubbing soft circles on it. "please dont leave me Lils. i cant live without you! if you go i go" he sobbed when he suddenly felt his hand being squeezed. when he looked up he saw Lili staring back at him crying about what he just said. "L-L-LILI YOUR OK" he yelled and hugged her carefully.

SATURDAY NIGHT:
"cole i heard what you said about if i died. please don't do that i told you in my note i didn't want that. i wanted you to be happy" she mumbled to him. "Lil i cant be happy without you i thought i lost you forever and it f*cking killed me" he said and kissed her.