Deja vu

so in this one Cole and Ari are dating and it's inspired by the song deja vu.
~paige

Lili walks onto set to be met with Cole and Ari in the cast tent. Ari running round with jugheads beanie with Cole chasing her them both giggling. Deja vu.
flashback:
Lili and Cole had just finished filming a scene in Bettys'  bedroom where they are cuddling after a fight when Lili suddenly grabs the beanie of Cole's head and runs away with it. Lili heads straight towards the cast tent and runs round the couch's in circles with Cole chasing her and Cami, KJ, madelaine, Casey and Charles watching them. All of them in the room where in fits of laughter. Cole had eventually caught up to Lili and took the beanie and kissed her lips then sat down.
back to present time.
"Lili, Lili are you ok?" Casey questioned bringing Lili out of her trance. "huh oh um yeah i'm fine Case" Lili replied with everyone in the room staring at her. "are you sure? you were staring at Cole, you know your ex my boyfriend" Ari said sassy and rude towards Lili. Cole gave her a glance as if to say stop. "um yeah Ari, i'm perfectly fine, you know just Deja vu from when we were dating, he used to chance me round the room like that you aren't so special" Lili relied in the same tone as Ari did. Cole smirked and laughed a little. Everyone looked down with smirks while Ari sat there shocked with her reply. she got up and left. "damn Lils, your still feisty" Cole said. "yeah well i don't accept rudeness from people who are like the double of me" Lili smirked. (yes i know she would never say this but) Cole laughed and said " well i must have a type ay? anyways i don't like her anymore i just don't want to hurt her" "Damn dude, you looked so in love though" KJ said back. "acting" Cole smirked and left the room. "well Lils, you certainly still love Cole and he loves you while i love this feisty side of you. Deja vu was it?" Casey said and laughed. Lili giggled and nodded.