Awkward

Requested

Lilis pov: I am a virgin, Cole is not

Lilis pov:
I am a virgin, Cole is not. We have never slept together but recently we have been making out a lot and getting very close to sleeping together but we always get distracted by something or someone. I arrived home from set and me and Cole once again started making out, one thing led to another and we were both in our underwear. Just as something was about to happen Coles phone started to ring, he ignored it but it continued to ring. "Sorry" Cole said and got dressed then left the room to answer the phone. Once he came back in he explained it was Dylan and that he would ring him back tommorow, However i no longer wanted anything to happen as the intimacy had gone but Cole understood.

The Next day, we got the same point as the day before when Dylan walked into the bedroom shouting Coles name. "Dylan! Get out!" Cole yelled as i lay there with my face covered by my hands being embarrassed. "i'm so sorry, i'm going to murder him" Cole said and smiled at me. "it's alright, it's just i haven't met Dylan in person yet and this is the first time he's met me.... kind of embarrassing for me" I explained. We heard a knock on the bedroom door and we told him to come in. "i'm so sorry guys, nice to meet you Lili" He laughed. I once again became embarrassed and said "nice to meet you too."