Tiktok

okay i'll be writing all the ones you guys commented on and voted for last chapter but this one is the first one x

COLES POV:
I run a youtube channel with my best friend Charles and we also have a joint tiktoks account which we created for a new video. This video involves trying to get noticed by our tiktoks crush's. Mine is Lili Reinhart and Charles is Camila Mendes. They do notice quite a lot of fans or people who comment on their tiktoks so it might be too hard but on the other hand they may not notice us at all. "Charles.. we need to film a tiktok to get the girls to notice us so which one do you want to do?" i ask Charles as he entered the room. We decided on a tiktok where we duetted a video that said dance for the girls you like and I danced when Lili came on and Charles did the same with Camila photo. "let's hope the girls see it, wait should we tag them?" Charles asks. "idk maybe we could" i say unsure. "i've tagged them and posted it" Charles said before i could decided whether we should or not. "okay" i said.

the next morning
"Charles,Charles,CHARLES" i shouted running into his room. "what dude?" He said just waking up. "Vanessa Morgan noticed us and commented '@Madelaine don't you think Lili and Cami would like these boys' and then Madelaine replied saying yes let's send them a message about meeting up" I explained. "Did they send a message?" "yes" i said and shown him the messages.

Messages:
Madelaine: hey guys. we think that our friends you danced for would really like you so we were wondering if you wanted to meet up with us during our meet and greet in La.
Cole: we would love too. when's your meet and greet?
Vanessa: tommorow at 4pm, it's at 6 Rocky Grove. Be there at 2pm though please
Cole: we will be, see you then. Thank you as well

the next day at 2pm
LILIS POV:
Vanessa and Mads walk into our meet and greet place with two random dudes that i've never seen before. "hey Lili, this is Cole and this is Charles" Vanessa says and introduces us. "hi" i said to Charles and hugged him. "hello" i said to Cole and hugged him. He smelt really good and he looked hot. "okay get to know eachother bye" Madelaine said and left Cole with me while taking Charles to near Camila. "umm hi. Madelaine and Vanessa invited us here because they saw a tiktok of us saying we liked you and Camila" he said shyly. "oh really? i wasn't expecting that. your kind of hot yourself though" i said as we walked towards my dressing room. "well then how about a date later tonight?" he asked me. I looked at him and nodded "yes"

(there's a lot of time skips i know but)
7pm:
"Lili are you ready, we need to leave" Cole said as he walked into my open dressing room for the day. "yes" i said putting my lipstick down and turning towards him smiling. "let's go then" he smiled and we intwined hands and left the building, we ended up at a restaurant that Cole had made a reservation for earlier on. "how do you like being famous from tiktok then?" Cole asked me. I hesitated with my answer "well it's nice to know that so many people like and support me but i also get a lot of hate from becoming 'famous' from 60 second or less videos" i say airquoting the word famous. "yeah i understand that. i get quite a lot of hate from mine and Charle's youtube channel" He says. We chat and eat our food until the restaurant is closing, then we head to my apartment. "thank you for the date i really enjoyed it" I said and leaned in to kiss him. He also leant in and we kissed. Our kiss lasted for around 30 seconds as we started to use tongue but then we pulled away and had another little simple peck on the lips. "i really really like you" he said while our foreheads were together. "i really really like you too" I said and kissed him again. " i know it's very very early but will you be my girlfriend" he asked me i said yes and we smiled at eachother. "Let's go inside and watch Netflix" I said as we were still stood outside my apartment door. "okay" he whispered.