Chapter 109

November 2018

**YOUR POV**

„You look stunning, Grace." Harry looked up and down my body with Aves in his arms while bouncing her up and down as we stood in my dressing room.

It was the next day and almost time for my interview. I just got my make up done and got dressed in a gorgeous black dress, that I picked out myself. I wore a pair of black heels matching to the outfit.

„You think? I haven't worn an outfit like that in almost a year and I gained some weight during the pregnancy..." I looked at myself in the mirror not sure what to think.

„You do look gorgeous, Grace and stop holding in your stomach, it's fine the way you look

„You do look gorgeous, Grace and stop holding in your stomach, it's fine the way you look." He told me, placing his hand on my stomach. „Don't feel insecure, you look great and it's totally normal that you gained some weight during your pregnancy, everyone knows that it's normal. Don't worry about it."

„Okay, if you say so." I said and he rolled his eyes at that. „It was worth it though, because I got to have you." I smiled at my daughter and ran my finger over her belly to tickle her slightly, making her laugh.

„It was." Harry agreed, smiling. „So, are you ready my love?" He looked up at me, pressing his lips on mine.

„Now you have lipstick on your mouth." I laughed as he wiped it away. „But yeah, I guess I am ready."

„Grace? We need you in five minutes." One of the staff members came in after she knocked on the door.

„I'm coming." I smiled at her and she left. I truned to Harry and placed a kiss on his cheek.

„You'll be great, Avery and I are gonna watch from here." He said and pointed to the couch and the big screen in front of it.

„Thanks, bye my angel." I smiled at Aves and Harry and got out to of the room.

I followed the woman that called me and followed her to the place I had to wait until James called me on stage.

When the moment finally came, the doors opened and I stepped out, smiling and waving at everyone in the audience as they clapped. James immediately came to greet me.

„Hi Grace." He hugged me.

„Hi James." I smiled at him and took a seat on the opposite of him after he led me to the couch.

„This is Grace Styles everybody!" He said to the audience, pointing at me and they started clapping and cheering again. „How have you been, Grace?"

„I've been great, thank you, a bit stressful, but

otherwise fine. And it's great to be here again."

„Well, it's great to have you here. So, did you know, you are the first designer ever to do a fahionshow almost three months after giving birth?" He asked me.

„Actually, I didn't, no." I let out a laugh. „It was stressful, but I made it in time."

„Well, it was great. You did a wonderful show and made another beautiful collection." He said, making me smile proudly as a picture of some of the models from the show appeared in the background and the audience started clapping.

„Thank you so much, it means a lot to me."

„So, last time you were here, you were pregnant, but meanwhile your baby girl came." He smiled at me as I nodded. „How old is Avery now?" He asked me.

I knew, he knew all about Avery, because Harry and James were quite close and talked a lot to each other.

„Avery is four month old now." I told him proudly.

„And obviously you're married to the singer Harry Styles-." He started as the audience went crazy and started cheering, making me laugh.

„Where is he?" We heard someone yell from the audience and got James' attention. He looked at me with a questioning look, waiting for me to answer.

„Harry is actually backstage with Avery right now, watching the show." I told them and again, they started cheering. I could only imagine Harry laughing at that backstage.

„Grace, we're gonna do something now." James started as the audience calmed down. „I asked some fans to ask some questions they always wanted to ask you and I picked two of the most asked ones out. If you don't want to answer them, it's alright."

„Okay, what's the first one?" I wondered and he grabbed a card from his table where they were written on.

„Okay, the first one is, where and how did you and Harry meet for the first time?" He asked, making me grin at the thought. „Now I'm really curious, because I have no idea too." He laughed. „Tonight is storytime guys!"

„That is quite a funny story." I told them, about to start telling it. „It was three years ago in July 2015 and I remember very well, that it was raining that day. I was late for work, so I was running down the street from my old house to my boutique. I thought I forgot my keys on my way there and was looking for them in my purse while running, when I suddenly bumped into someone and fell onto the ground, together with that person." I smiled while telling the story, because I remembered every little detail of that day and the following time. „So, we both were completely soaked in water and I soon recognized it was a guy and appereantly he hurt himself as he fell. I offered him to come into my boutique to get changed and he agreed. He took off the hood that was on his head and the sunglasses he was wearing and the gentleman he was, he immediately introduced himself as Harry Styles." I smiled as my heart started racing at the memory of seeing his face for the first time. „Long story short, on the 8th august 2015 after he got in that scary accident, he asked me to be his girlfriend and now he is my husband, so I am very lucky and happy."

„Aawww." I heard the crowd almost in a choir, making me turn to them and smile.

„That is honestly the most romantic love story ever." James said.

„Don't be silly, my clumsiness is not romantic at all." I laughed.

„Well, it's still a beautiful story. Let's now move on to the second and most asked question ever. Literally so much people want to know this and asked this." James told me.

„Should I be scared? But shoot the question I'm ready to answer it...I guess." I chuckled.

„There's nothing to be scared about, don't worry." He let out a laugh and started reading the question off the card. „There was so much speculation about how your daughter Avery was born. Everyone knew something was up, because it went around the media, but nobody really knew what. So, do you want to tell us the story of how she was born?" He grinned at me.

I knew, that not even he knew the story. Nobody knew besides, our family and friends but I didn't mind telling it.

„I thought Harry was joking when he told me, that everyone wanted to know the story and it was all over social media." I told him, laughing. „So you wanna know the whole story?"

„Yes, we wanna know the whole story, right?" James asked the audience and the room was filled with applause again.