Chapter 29

**YOUR POV**
„Nothing, nothing. I'm fine." I told him.

„No you're not, you're shaking and can't even walk properly." he said. „Tell me what's wrong."

„It's nothing, Harry. I'm fine."

„You are not Grace, now tell me. Something is clearly not right." He insisted.

„I don't know, I just feel dizzy, I thought I would pass out for a minute." I told him and got back up to look him in the eyes.

„Here, drink my water, we have to get you chocolate or something. I think you need some sugar to get up your blood pressure." He said and handed me over his bottle.

„I knew you weren't okay when I saw you sitting there on the floor." He said and placed his hand in mine.

„I can't hide anything from you, can I?" I let out a laugh.

„No you can't, I feel it when something's wrong with you but why were you hiding it?" he asked. „You could have told me."

„You didn't feel good yourself, you were and still are in a lot of pain and I didn't want you to see me not feeling good and worry. I need to be here for you." I explained.

„Hey, you're allowed not to feel good sometimes. You don't ever have to hide that. If you need some time to rest, you can do that, I will be fine. And we could even rest together." He smiled at me. „No but seriously Grace, are you okay?" he asked, looking deep in my eyes and placed his hands on my upper arms.
I shook my head and already felt the tears forming in my eyes.

„Let's go backstage." he said when he saw my tearful eyes and we went together backstage where everything was quieter.

„Tell me, what's wrong darling?" he asked again.

„I- I don't even know how I feel myself. I can't explain...The last few days, I just felt so lost and for some reason sad but I don't even know why." I started crying. „I am so happy with you and would never want to change that but something is wrong and I don't even know what it is..." I sobbed.
He pulled me close to his chest and wrapped his arms tight around me.

„Shhh, everything is going to be fine." He whispered. „Maybe you just have some bad days, I have them myself, where I feel awful and sad and don't know why. I am here and I will do everything to make you feel better."

„You know, sometimes I wish my dad was still alive...I miss him so much." I sobbed and held even tighter onto him. I rested my cheek against his chest. He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and rubbed his thumb over my cheek.

„I know you do, sweetie. He is always with you...wherever you go." he whispered in my ear.

„Thank you for being with me, Harry...you are the only person that really understands me..."

„I am always here for you." he said.

*

Six weeks passed and Harry almost fully recovered from his injuries. His broken rib healed and his incision was almost completely healed too. He was still limping a bit because of the knee but he finally regained some strength and slowly went back to work. This week was even his first show again.
Throughout these weeks, we hung out a lot with the other boys and I got really close to them. I was always scared they wouldn't like me or accept the fact that I was Harry's girlfriend, but they did. They were so nice and caring and it made me so happy, that we finally got to be friends. But what made me even more happy, was that even Olivia became friends with all of the boys.

I was in my tailor, making clothes. I had a lot to do since I didn't go to work for a long time. I had received lots of orders from customers, what made me really happy. It meant that more and more people recognized what I was doing and liked it. My dream was, that I someday would achieve a lot with what I design and have my own brand.m someday. I want the world to see my collections and what I make.
I was in my tailor together with Olivia, hanging up some clothes of the new collection I just finished.

„What do you think about that one?" Olivia asked and held up a suit I made out of a beautiful dark blue silk. „Does it look good here?"

„Yes, it looks perfect there."
I heard how the door opened and turned around to see my beautiful boyfriend.

„Hey handsome." I smiled as his eyes met mine. Every time he entered the boutique, my heart started racing, it was still like the first time he came in with me, that feeling never changed.

„Happy birthday, sunshine." he came up to me and instantly lifted me up in the air to place kisses all over my face."

„Hey, let go of me, you're not supposed to lift anything." I giggled as he didn't stop with the kisses. „Just because I let you go to work again, doesn't mean you don't have to take care of yourself anymore, you're still injured." I told him and he let me down on the floor again.

„I know, but you deserve a good happy birthday from your boyfriend." he said and pressed his lips on mine.

„You two are so cute." I heard Olivia say from the front desk. I rolled my eyes at her and she just laughed and left the room.

„Well thank you, you handsome guy." I smiled at him.

„Handsome?" He let out a cute laugh.

„Yes, you look beautiful." I told him.

„I always look the same." he smiled.

„But today your glowing like a sun." I told him. „You're my sun."

„You're the cutest." He kissed me again.

„Hey, I have a little surprise for you." I said.

„It's your birthday not mine, it's my turn to have a surprise for you." he laughed.

„Just wait here a second. And close your eyes." I told him and disappeared in another room.

„Alright, open your eyes." I said when I came back.

„Wow, is that?"

„It is." I smiled at him. „It's your suit."

„It looks gorgeous, wow, you did an amazing job. Thank you so much babe." he said and placed a kiss on my lips again.

„I'm just a bit sad you couldn't go to the award show and wear it." I told him.

„Yeah, me too but at least we won the award." He said. „Oh and I still get the chance to wear it tomorrow night."

„What is tomorrow night? I thought the next show was on Sunday." I asked him.

„Tomorrow night are the brits. We are nominated for one and have to perform, so the suit would be perfect." He explained.

„Wow, congrats for the nomination!" I hugged him. „But are you sure you're ready to perform?"

„Yes, totally. I feel good and my fucked up knee isn't going to stop me." he laughed.

„Alright, I'm happy you're finally fine." I said and wrapped my arms around him again.

„That's only thanks to you, love." he said. „I couldn't be more thankful for what you did for me the last two months. You helped me with everything and made me feel better, you pushed me, so I would recover and you were always there when I needed you. You took care of me, even though you weren't feeling good yourself and I don't know how I can thank you enough for what you did. It was a hard time for me but also for you but we went through this, together and I am so thankful that I didn't have to go through this all by myself. You were here when I needed you the most and didn't complain about anything. Thank you so so much for that." He said and pulled me close to his chest.

„I would do anything for you, Harry." I said.
He placed a kiss on my head and let go of me.

„Okay now back to your birthday." he started. „I have a few plans for tonight, oh and for tomorrow night too."

„Listen, I don't wanna celebrate my birthday, I don't quite have good memories from the last ones." I told him.

„I know, but I want it to be special, you deserve it and you could just think at it as if it was a date."

„Fine, what are you plans then?" I asked and let me plop down on the couch.

„I wanna take you where I planned to take you on our second date but that didn't work out because of the accident, so I don't wanna say too much because it's a surprise." He told me.