Chapter 61

**YOUR POV**
„Mrs. Styles?" A nurse called me when she entered the waiting area.

„Yes, that's me." I got up and walked towards her. She smiled at me and led me to an examination room where my doctor was already waiting.

„Hello, I'm doctor Elisa Smith, you must be Mrs. Styles?" The doctor greeted me with a handshake, kindly smiling at me.

„Hello, yes that's me. Uhm sorry, but is there any way we could wait a few more minutes with the examination? My husband is a bit late and he really wants to be here." I asked her nicely.

I didn't know exactly where Harry was right now, but I knew he was on his way. He wouldn't be Harry Styles if he wasn't late for anything.

„Sure, I have to ask you some questions anyways, since you had a medical past." She said.

„Alright, sounds good."

„Please, take a seat." She said and pointed to a chair in front of her desk.

„So, I saw your file and read, that you had a miscarriage around 5 months ago, is that correct?" She looked at me with a serious expression now.

„That is correct, yes and shortly after that I got the bad news, that I can't get pregnant. But now I am and my husband and I are insanely happy but I have no idea how it was even possible for me to get pregnant." I told her.

„Well first, congratulations." She smiled again.

„Thank you."

„Mrs. Styles I'm sorry to tell you this, but we really don't have a good explanation ourselves. It can happen that after a diagnosis like yours you could get pregnant, but it is insanely rare, so it really is a miracle." Doctor Smith explained. „We just have to make sure you and the baby are fine, that means more check up appointments for you. Did you experience any bleeding since you found out or before you found out?"

„No, nothing. I found out last week and I just have this awful morning sickness." I told her.

„That is already a good sign." She smiled as I heard a knock on the door and shortly after that Harry's head popped in.

„You must be Mr. Styles. I'm doctor Smith" She got up to shake his hand.

„Hello, yeah, I'm sorry I'm late, I was stuck in traffic." He said, walking towards me, placing a kiss on my lips.

„No worries." Doctor Smith said. „Mrs. Styles you can lay down on the bed so we can start with the examination." She pointed to the bed that was in the middle of the room.

Harry sat down on a chair next to the bed while I made myself comfortable and pulled my shirt up for the ultrasound.

„Okay, let's have a look at your baby." She said. „I'll pour a gel on your stomach, it will be a bit cold."

I nodded as she did it and soon after that she pushed the ultrasound head around my stomach.

„Here it is." She smiled at us. „Looks like you're 4 weeks pregnant." She said, looking at the screen. Harry looked at me, proudly smiling, like I did too.

„And here is the heartbeat." The doctor said as we suddenly heard a fast and loud sound. The most beautiful sound I ever heard, what made me start to cry.
Harry grabbed my hand and I looked at him, noticing how he was tearing up too, so I gave his hand a gentle squeeze.

„I really am pregnant." I sobbed.

„Oh, you are." She smiled at me.

It finally hit me. I realized I was really pregnant and it was not just my imagination or a false result of the test. For half a year I thought I could never in my life get pregnant and it made me so mad and sad but I accepted it at some point. And now a life was growing inside of me, the life of our daughter or son and I was so happy, like I never was before. How was I even gonna tell my family and friends, they all still thought I couldn't get pregnant and now everything changed.