Chapter 11

**YOUR POV**

„Hey, uhm, So you know all about me, but I don't know much about you, other than the fact that you're 20 years old and are a fashiondesigner." He said, looking at me. „I want to get to know you, Grace."

Harry Styles wants to get to know me? Did he just really say that?

„Well, as you already know, I have a tailorshop and a boutique that I opened two years ago. I always liked creating stuff so when I was still very young, I already knew what I wanted to be someday..."

And off I went, telling him about my dream of becoming a well known fashiondesigner, how I was an only child and how I spent most of the time at my grandmothers house.

I talked about my friends, my family, my life and my passion.

He was a good listener and asked thoughtful questions. It was so easy to open up and talk to him.

„What about your parents?" He asked. „You didn't mention them."

„My mom lives in Glasgow, my parents moved there after my grandma passed away. And my dad...my dad.." Shit, my voice got shaky. „My dad passed away a year ago...he was in a car crash and didn't make it..." I felt how a tear started to fall down my cheek. „We were very close and I loved him so much..."

I didn't want him to see me cry so I looked down on the ground.

„Oh sweetie...I'm sorry." he said as I felt his hand rubbing my back.

He placed his finger on my chin and pulled it up so I would face him.

„He is probably looking down to you and I know that he is proud of you, seeing what you built up." He whispered and wiped away my tear with his thumb.

I nodded and tried to smile at him.

„You know, it's weird because I feel like I know you Harry and that's obviously partly because you're famous and I've seen you on TV but you also make me feel as if I know you because you're just so down to earth...you're so natural..." I told him.

„Well, it's so easy to be myself around you." he said. „I don't always feel like that around people I just met, but you just make me feel so comfortable. It's so nice to be treated like a normal person for once."

„That's because you are a normal person Harry." I said. „You're so nice and friendly, I immediately feel relaxed around you. Normally I'm a shy person and it's hard for me to talk to people so openly...I don't know why but talking to you feels so natural and just right...It feels good to be understood by someone...In fact, you make me laugh like no one else. Nobody made me laugh like you did throughout these two days in a very very long time."

He smiled at me when I told him this.

„Uhm, before the concert started we talked." He started. „And I asked you something but you couldn't answer because we were interrupted. Can I ask you this now?"

„Oh, sure." I said.

„I told you what scares me the most, so what is the thing that scares you the most?" He asked, whispering.

He was so close to me now that I could feel his warm breath.

„The thing that scares me the most is that...that I'm never going to be truly happy again in my life." I admitted.

„Oh...why is that?" He asked.

„Let's just say, my last relationship wasn't that great...The guy I was with took everything from me...my trust, my happiness, my confidence and my strength." I explained. „Because of him, it's hard for me to fall in love again. I'm scared now, scared I would get hurt again."

„He hurt you?"

„Oh yes, he did, everyday...he shattered my heart." I whispered.

„I'm so sorry you had to go through this." he said and I could see the heartbreaking look on his face. It must have really hit him...

„Can I ask you something?" he asked.

I nodded at him.

„Has this relationship something to do with that bruise on your wrist?" he asked.

„Oh, uhm, I'd rather not talk about this, I'm sorry."

„That's okay, I totally respect that." He tried to form a small smile with his lips.

„Thank you Harry." I whispered.

He held out his arms to me for a hug.

„Come over here." he said.

I got closer to him as I already was and his arms went around me to pull me to him. I slid my arms around his back and turned my head to the side so I could lay it against his shoulder.

His chest was hard and muscular but at the same time comfortable and warm. He leaned his cheek against the top of my head. He ran one hand gently over my back and it made me shiver.

It was like we had done this many times before. It felt so right...

Having our arms wrapped around eachother felt so comfortable and natural and before I realized what I was doing, I gave him a little squeeze...and he squeezed me back.

„I know that someday, you will be truly happy again..." he whispered.

I wanted this hug to last forever, I felt safe, I felt safe for the first time again and I didn't want that to end, but we pulled away from the hug, our arms still holding eachother.

Neither of us said anything, we just held eachother and looked into our eyes, when I found ourselves both leaning in and felt how his lips met mine...

It felt so magical and right...Shit did I just fall for Harry Styles?

But it felt so right...