Chapter 23

**YOUR POV**

„Yes, Olivia he did." I laughed.

„That is the most romantic thing I ever heard." She said. „So you listened to your heart and chose him, huh? Like I told you to."

„I did and I think it was a good decision." I told her.

„It was a great decision! Now let's put together some outfits for tonight." She suddenly jumped up from the couch and pulled me up the stairs.

We got to my room and she ripped open my closet and started picking out clothes. I patiently waited on my bed until she finished throwing everything that wasn't good to wear on the floor and everything that looked good to wear on my bed next to me.

After like half an hour my room was filled with clothes and there was no space to walk through it anymore.

„Listen, I don't want to look too elegant, I just want to look casual. I don't even know where he takes me." I told her when I saw her holding a dress of mine.

„Fine, then I know exactly what you have to wear and it would be perfect. It's elegant but still casual." She said and searched for the clothes on my bed.

„Here, that looks perfect on you." She handed me over a white top and light, olive green pants with the matching blazer.

" She handed me over a white top and light, olive green pants with the matching blazer

„Wow, I totally forgot I have that in my closet, never wore that before." I said when I looked at it. „But I like it, I'll wear that."

„Good, now let's grab some food somewhere I'm starving."

As always we went to the food stand to get some burgers and ate them in the park. The weather today was beautiful. The sun was shining bright and there was not even one cloud to see in the sky.

We went home early so I could get ready for tonight. I took a long shower and washed my hair. I dried them with my hairdryer and straightened them afterwards. The time passed fast so I quickly got dressed, put my necklace and earrings on, finished my make up and gave myself one last spritz of perfume.

„How do I look?" I asked Olivia when I came out of the bathroom and gave her a little twirl.

„Bloody hell you look gorgeous Grace!" She yelled. „Harry will not take his eyes off of you tonight."

„Thank you!" I hugged her. „God I'm so nervous, he will be here in a few minutes."

„Wait, put on your heels first, I picked out the perfect pair for this outfit." She said and handed me over a gorgeous pair of heels, I totally forgot I had.

„Thanks, Liv."

„Great so I'll head home, I have a night out too tonight. Not as romantic as yours will be but I don't care." She laughed. „Let me know how it was afterwards okay?"

„I will and have fun tonight!" I told her.

„You too!" She said and got downstairs to leave.

I was really nervous, my heart was racing so fast like the time I met Harry for the first time. I looked at myself in the mirror and was shocked myself, but in a good way. I loved how I looked that night. I never did such an effort to look so good when I was with Jackson and went out with him...

It was finally 7 pm and I waited for Harry. I looked out of the window to see if he would pull up on the street. I patiently waited to see the black Range Rover or the white Mercedes but it didn't appear, he didn't appear...

I waited and waited but nothing happened. Maybe he was stuck in traffic or just late...

I left him a few messages, he received them but didn't answer...

I waited two hours but nothing...

I gave up hope that he would come. I didn't want to call Olivia, I was embarrassed. I was so happy for tonight, spent the whole day getting ready and now he didn't even answer me.

I just got up from the couch to go upstairs and change when my phone rang. I looked at it and saw it was Harry, so I answered the call, wondering what excuse he had.

„I really thought I could trust you Harry, you know?" I started. „I thought you were different, different than the other guys, I-„ But I was interrupted by someone that was certainly not Harry. It wasn't his familiar deep and raspy voice...

My heart broke into millions of pieces when I listened to what the voice on the other end told me. I couldn't quite pay attention to the person, I felt like I would throw up any minute.

„Oh my god, oh god, oh god, I'm on my way right now. Thank you for calling..." I barely let out and let my arm with my phone in my hand drop down. I was shaking when I pressed the red button to end the call and immediately grabbed my car keys and ran out of the house.