Chapter 48

**HARRYS POV**
I got in my car and drove as fast as I could to the hospital, hoping there wouldn't be paparazzi waiting for me or Grace, because they probably noticed that an ambulance came to rush her to the hospital.
I parked the car in front of the building and put a pair of sunglasses on that I just found in the car as I saw some people already gathering. I got out, looking on the floor and making my way as fast as I could to the entrance of the building.

„Harry, why is Grace in the hospital?"
„Why is your girlfriend Grace in the hospital, Harry?
„Is Grace Montgomery alright? What happened?"

I heard paparazzi shout as I passed them. I didn't look at them, the only person I was thinking of was Grace and that she was going to be okay.
I walked through the hospital to the reception desk where a older nurse was sitting. She looked nice and smiled at me as soon as she saw me.

„Hello, how can I help you?" She asked.

„Hello, my name is Harry Styles. My fiancé, Grace Montgomery got here in an ambulance a half an hour ago or so. Can I see her?"

„Of course, she is in her room with the number 350. It's just down the corridor." She smiled.

„Okay, thank you." I said and made my way down the corridor to find her room. I looked around and eventually found room number 350. I pressed down the door handle and got in to see my precious fiancé sitting in a hospital gown on a chair with an oxygen mask in her hand and an IV in her other hand. It hurt my heart seeing her like that. She looked up at me with red and tearful eyes and immediately started crying when she saw me.

 She looked up at me with red and tearful eyes and immediately started crying when she saw me

„Shhh, it's gonna be okay." I got to her side and  crouched down to pull her in my arms as she wrapped her arms around me. „I was so worried about you, how are you feeling, sweetie?"

„I feel awful." She cried. „My whole body hurts, I want to throw up any minute, my head is pounding and my chest hurts and burns like hell...I can't even breathe properly and this awful cough is killing me." She finally admitted.

„I'm sorry love, I'm here now." I kissed her. „What did the doctor say?"

„He made some test and said he would come back with the results. He said I have a high fever and something's not right." She told me. „I just feel so weak and awful. I'm sorry I didn't listen to you today."

„It's okay honey, you have to rest now. Where is Olivia? I thought she was here."

„She wanted to get me some clothes to change because the doctor said I had to stay here for a few days." She explained.

„Okay. Don't cry, love. They'll find out what's wrong and you will be okay." I told her and she nodded and placed her hand in mine. „Do you want to lay down in bed?" I asked her, rubbing her back.

„Yes, please."

I got up, took the IV bag and laid it in her hands. I then picked her up bridal style, walked with her over to the hospital bed and laid her down. I wrapped her with the blanket as I saw she was shivering and hung the IV bag back up on the stand. I gently rubbed her arm as she laid on her side and sat down on a chair next to her.
I just hoped she wouldn't have something too serious. I never saw her like that, I saw and felt how miserable she felt and it really made me worry about her.

„Harry?"

„Yes, honey?"

„I feel sick again." She told me so I got up and got her a bucket a nurse already put in the room.
She sat up and immediately let out everything that was still in her stomach, what wasn't much.

„My poor baby." I rubbed her back.

„I didn't even eat something." She cried again and let herself fall back down.

„It will get better, honey." I told her
I placed a gentle kiss on her warm forehead as she slid her hand in mine.

I was gently stroking her hair when I heard a knock on the door and the doctor came in with a nurse

„Hello, you must be Miss Montgomery's partner?" The doctor asked, stretching out his hand. „I'm doctor Brown."

„Yes, she's my fiancé, my name is Harry Styles." I shook his hand and then greeted the nurse.

„Okay, we did some blood tests earlier to see what is wrong and why you experience these chest pains." He started explaining. „It turns out that you've got a pretty bad chest infection and the stress you had the past few days or weeks probably made it worse." He told us.

„So what does that mean now?" I asked him.

„We will put her on antibiotics and bed rest and I'd like to keep her here for a few days for that. Nurse Lisa will change her IV bag and hopefully you will feel better in a few days." He said and left the room after that.

„Alright, all done. If you need anything, just buzz okay?" Nurse Lisa told her, smiling at her. Grace nodded and closed her tired eyes again.

„Thank you." I said to the nurse before she left.

„Please stay here." Grace said as I let go of her hand and got up from my chair.

„I'll be right back, love. I'll just go to the bathroom." I told her.

I saw how Grace started sweating again and her forehead got hot so I grabbed a cloth from the bathroom and poured cold water on it. I got back to her bed and gently placed it on her burning forehead.
„Thank you." She formed a little smile.

„Don't you have a show in a few hours?" She asked when she woke up again

„Yeah, but I told them I wouldn't perform tonight."

„What, why?" She forced herself in a sitting position.

„Lay back down, honey." I told her and placed a kiss on her cheek. „I don't want to leave you alone, that's why I will not perform. You're more important than a concert."

„Thank you for staying, Harry. I really need you by my side now." She said with teary eyes.

„Don't thank me, I'm always here for you." I smiled at her.

„It's just...just as I finally was able to start my own brand, my dream, this happens and comes in my way." Another tear fell down her cheek.