Chapter 15

**YOUR POV**

A few weeks passed and I didn't talk to Harry since I told him we shouldn't see us anymore. I felt good mostly but sometimes I had bad days where I would hide myself at home in my bedroom and cry my eyes out.

I realized, I didn't feel horrible just because of Jackson and what he did to me, I felt horrible because I missed Harry. I felt lonely and empty as if something was missing.

It was weird, I knew him for like three days and I couldn't spend a day without thinking of him or missing him anymore.

Some days I went to his secret place on that hill behind the arena. I always had a bit of hope in me I would see Harry somewhere but I didn't.

Sometimes I imagined seeing him and how he would pass my shop and enter the door to come back but obviously he didn't and he didn't come back. He was such a good person who accepted and respected what I told him and didn't try to force me doing something.

I knew he wasn't feeling good either, I watched some live interviews of them on TV and he didn't look happy at all. He tried to hide his sadness but I could still see it in is eyes. The life and shine in his eyes were gone.

Today was one of the bad days. I closed myself into my house and spent almost the whole day in my bed, eating everything unhealthy I found in the kitchen.

Olivia checked on me every now and then. She knew I wanted to be left alone, so she came by every few hours like she did now.

I already heard how she put the key in the lock and unlocked the door. I got out of my bed and walked down the stairs to meet her.

„I got you ice cream, your favorite flavor." She said as she placed some bags on the kitchen counter.

„Mint Chocolate Chip?" I asked and sat on one of the stools next to the counter.

„Mhm." She said and got us two spoons.

I opened the big bucket of ice cream and we both started eating it.

„You know that you have to talk about this eventually." She said.

„I don't want to and you know that Liv."

„Listen, I watched you being like this for a month now and I can't do this anymore. I don't want to see you like this, that's not healthy for you." She said.

„I just need my time okay? I don't feel like pretending to be happy when I'm not." I told her.

„Don't you have that wedding dress to finish?" She asked.

„I already finished it two weeks ago and every other order too."

She just rolled her eyes at that and continued shoving ice cream into her mouth.

„You are in love Grace and you have to do something about it." she eventually said. „Don't hold yourself back, you don't have to be scared about something I don't even know what it is but I know something stops you from falling in love with Harry and that's not right. Do what feels right, Grace. Just listen to your heart and it will lead you into the right direction."

God this girl may be crazy but sometimes she had a point. She was right. I knew I made a mistake when I let Harry go but it was the right thing to do, even though it felt totally wrong.

„I'll think about it." I told her.

„What did even happen between you two?" She asked.

„I told him, it would be better for us if we wouldn't see us anymore."

„What? Why did you do that? You obviously have feelings for him."

„And that's what scares me, Liv." I told her. „I had never felt something like this before, when I even just think about his name, my heart starts racing and I can't control this."

„Does he feel the same?"

„I think so, yes but I can't do this to him." I put my spoon into the sink and leaned against the kitchen counter.

„Do what to him?"

„After Jackson cheated on me, my trust is literally gone and I don't wanna hurt him because I make him feel like I don't trust him." I explained.

„But you miss him, right?" she smiled a little.

„Mhm, I do." I nodded. „But it's too soon."

„Alright, but can you please do me one favor Grace?"

„And that would be?" I asked.

„Go take a shower, put on some nice clothes and go out of this house."

„And what should I do then?" I asked.

„Just go for a walk, breathe in some fresh air. It's summer and warm, go out and enjoy it."

„Alright, alright."

„I'll be out with Drake, but if you need anything, just call me." She said and left.

Drake was her new boyfriend. She got together with him three weeks ago and they made a very cute couple. He was a good person and really loved her, so I didn't want to bother them and told her to go to him and spend time with him.

I would get along somehow, hopefully.

I put my lovely ice cream into the freezer and made my way upstairs. I had to pull myself together and go on, like I told Harry to do. I picked out some nice clothes and took them with me into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and put on some music. I got in and took a long, hot and steamy shower. It felt good, it was like washing away all my emotions for a few minutes and just thinking about nothing.

I got out of the shower and got dressed. I did my everyday make up and my hair and was ready to leave the house. I put on my shoes, grabbed my purse, phone and keys, got down the stairs and out of the door. I locked it and waited for a moment before I stepped down the few steps until I reached the sidewalk and just walked.

It was already 6 o'clock in the evening and I walked and walked down the streets, passed my shop and the food stand where I was the last time with Harry. I remembered the laughs we had while sitting on the bench across the street and the drive to the arena in his beautiful old car. How he smiled at me during the ride and how he calmed me down.

I was still walking and didn't even realize where I was until I found myself in front of the arena. I stood still for a minute and looked at the crowd, that was gathered in front of the arena, that was when I realized they were right in the middle of a show. I decided to walk up the small path to the hill I was with Harry. When I got up there I looked down and saw the stadium, I heard the girls scream and the boys sing. I sat down into the grass and listened carefully to their voices. I heard how they started singing Little Things and my heart ached when Harry's voice sounded and I finally heard his vouce again. His beautiful, deep and raspy voice.

„I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth, but if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to. I'm in love with you and all these little things..." his voice cracked in the end and my heart stopped when he said something in the mic after his part.

„I miss you!" I thought my heart was going to explode.

He sounded like he was crying and I knew this message was meant for me but I think it was not meant for me to hear it.

He sounded sad and I felt the hurt in his voice.

I felt how a tear escaped my eyes and fell down my cheek.

Why the fuck did I let him go?