Chapter 7

**YOUR POV**
Did he just say I'm perfect? This guy really makes it harder and harder for me not to fall for him.

„Thank you Harry, I think no one ever told me that."

„Well it's the truth." He smiled and took off his sunglasses as he pulled in to the arena.
We passed a few security guards that stood in front of a giant gate.
I already saw some fans lining up in front of the entrance of the arena and when they saw Harry's car pulling in, they started screaming and taking pictures.
I never saw something like that in real life. Security had to stop them from climbing over the barrier to get to Harry.

He parked next to the back entrance of the arena and got out to open the door for me again.

„Thanks." I quietly let out and pulled myself out of the car. My hands were shaking, my whole body was shaking and my heart almost exploded. I could feel my pulse in my throat.

I winced a bit as I felt Harry rubbing my back.

„It's gonna be alright love, don't worry." He smiled at me.

I nodded and smiled back as he took my hand to give it a squeeze. We headed towards the giant backdoor and passed again some security guards.
There were lots of corridors, it was like a maze. If I would be here alone without Harry, I would be lost and never find the exit again.

„This way." Harry said and took me with him along the left corner and down the hallway until we came to a door at the end.
The door led into a large room. Inside of it were a bunch of leather couches grouped around a giant TV and sitting on them were some people  I immediately recognized from photos of the internet and appereances on tv.
Obviously there were all of the other boys, Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn. On another couch sat a young girl with brown hair that looked exactly like Harry, I assumed she had to be his sister.

„Hey guys." Harry said and smiled at them. The boys instantly jumped up and had their eyes on me.

„This is Grace." He said to them but smiled at me.

„Hey Grace I'm Gemma, Harry's sister." She smiled at me as she walked towards me.
She was stunningly attractive, a very pretty female version of her brother.

„Nice to meet you Gemma." I smiled back at her.
She instantly wrapped her arms around me for a hug, what made me feel a little less nervous to be honest.

„Just ignore how they stare at you, they rarely get to see such beautiful girls like you." She said.

„Haha thanks." I laughed as she turned to Harry to give him a hug.

„So you are the famous Grace Harry talked about. I'm Louis, Hey." Louis appeared behind Gemma and gave me a hug.

„Oh did he?" I smiled back to Harry who blushed a little.

„Yeah, we couldn't wait to meet you after he told us he invited you. Hi, I'm Niall." The blonde guy from the back walked towards us, smiling at me and introduced himself after Zayn and Liam did.

„Well it's a pleasure to meet you all." I told them while they were still staring and smiling at me.

„Alright, it's soundcheck time guys. Come with me Grace."
The look on Harry's face was priceless when he saw how the other boys stared at me and couldn't take their eyes off of me. He wrinkled his nose and looked at them as if he would going to kill them.
At that moment I realized he was jealous...Harry Styles was jealous!

*

„Oh, you and I. We could make it if we try. Oh, you and I..."  Harry sang in that lovely, raspy voice of his. He was sitting on he edge of the stage, swinging his legs and smiling at me as he sang. I was in the second row from the front on the right hand side of the catwalk stage, watching as he and the other lads went through some of their songs and smiling insanely back at him.

The enormous stadium was empty apart from a few security staff and other people wandering around doing some last minute jobs. Gemma was there with a pretty, blonde girl that introduced herself to me as Lottie Tomlinson, Louis Tomlinson's sister. The official photographer of One Direction was there too, he was looking at some pictures on the display of his camera.

Harry led me to my seat before getting up on stage and I noticed the way everyone looked at me when I walked out into the stadium.

„Harry must really like you Grace." Gemma whispered into my ear.

„Oh, why do you think?" I asked her.

„He has never invited a girl backstage or even to the show. I just wanna say, you must be a special girl." She smiled at me.

I couldn't help blushing.
„Nah, he just wanted to thank me because of that little accident yesterday." I told her. „He's very kind."

„Hmmm," Gemma said. „I know my little brother well and yes, he is very kind but I also think he likes you."

She was super friendly and chatted away as if she'd known me for ages, which helped to make me feel comfortable.
I tried not to stare at Harry as the guys sang but it was hard to tear my eyes away. He had an incredible presence on stage, even when there was no audience.

I was so excited to see them live on stage in a few hours. I was still nervous and I didn't know why. Gemma and Lottie were so kind and I had some pretty good laughs with them.

The guys spent a fair amount of time mucking around and singing alternative versions of their songs. Their rap version of Story of my life was hilarious.

I saw how Harry would turn around every now and then and looked at me as he sang and it made my pulse race.

When they finished, the other guys disappeared behind the stage but Harry walked down a few steps of the stairs at the side of the stage and came over to us.

„What do you think?" He asked me.

„Well, you're not bad singers." I said, trying to look as serious as possible. „You might be able to earn a living from it."

„Wow thanks." he said. „Do you think we'll be able to entertain the 50'000 people coming in here in an hour?"

„Possibly." I smiled and made him laugh.

„Hey, we've got a little while before they open the gates, would you like to come up on stage and see what it's like from our point of view?" Harry asked, smiling at me.

„Yes, please." I smiled back.

„Wow, you're really getting the special treatment." Gemma said from beside me and winked at me.

Harry shot her the „shut up" look that I recognized from the one I got from Olivia when I was teasing her and turned towards me.

„Come on then, I'll take you on a guided tour."

„Have fun." Gemma smiled at me.

I followed Harry to the steps that led up to the stage. He went up the stairs first and when he got to the top, he turned around and held out his hand to me. „Careful, they're quite steep." he said.

„Thanks." I said and took his hand. It was soft and warm and when I got to the top of the stairs, I held onto him for a beat longer than I needed to.

We turned to the centre of the stage and then turned around to look over the large and empty stadium.