Chapter 62

16 weeks
**YOUR POV**
Weeks passed and my belly grew and grew. I had to hide it, so I started wearing Harry's wide hoodies and shirts. They covered it up pretty good. I stopped going out that much, so I just went to work and then home again, I didn't want to risk anything.
Finally after 12 very, very long weeks, it was the day where the boys would come back. Harry would finally come home.
I was four months pregnant now and there was a bump, a pretty round bump. I could still hide it, but soon not anymore so it was good that Harry was coming back today.

I called Paul to get me to the airport to surprise Harry when they landed. They would land in a few hours and until that, I was at home getting ready.
I put on a sweater and a tight skirt, that really showed my bump. I would cover it up later with a jacket but I wanted to show Harry how much our baby grew, so for the first time during my pregnancy, I wore something tight.

 I would cover it up later with a jacket but I wanted to show Harry how much our baby grew, so for the first time during my pregnancy, I wore something tight

Paul then came to pick me up soon and drove towards the airport. He and some other securities got me to the gate where they would come out from. We were there a few minutes early, but a few moments later, I saw their plane arriving, what meant they would be here soon.
A little while later, some of their staff came through the gate, what made my heart race because I knew Harry would be here soon.
Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn appeared first and then finally my husband came walking through the gate. First, he didn't see me, but when he looked up and noticed it was me, he started smiling and ran towards me.

 First, he didn't see me, but when he looked up and noticed it was me, he started smiling and ran towards me

He looked so cute, running like a little kid. He eventually stood in front of me as he pulled me into a hug and wrapped his arms tight around me.

„Hii sweetie, finally I'm here, I missed you so much." He said after kissing me.

„Hey handsome, I missed you more. How was your flight?" I asked him, running my fingers through his curls that I missed so much.

„It was okay, I'm just so happy to see you two again. How is our little one?" He whispered.

„Mini Styles is fine, everything is fine." I smiled.

We walked together through the airport, to the car. Paul drove us home, since I came with him earlier.
When we sat in the car, I finally could open my big jacket to show Harry how much our baby grew.

„Aww, you're belly grew. Baby has gotten bigger." He smiled when he saw it and leaned over to kiss it. He placed his hand on my stomach, rubbing it gently.

„It did and we still have to find out the gender." I told him. „My next appointment is tomorrow and in the afternoon, we will tell everyone. I set everything up, your mum is coming, Gemma is coming and the boys too. Olivia is not coming, since she is away for a few days but she already knows anyway."

„I'm so excited to see their reactions." He smiled.

„Me too, but right now, I'm so happy you're back." I admitted. „I felt so lonely and I always slept on your side of the bed." I told him and leaned against his shoulder, resting my head against his and wrapping my arms around him.

„Aw, honey, I'm not going anywhere now."

„Hey, can we stop at McDonald's?" I asked him all out of a sudden when I felt hungry. „Baby wants burgers."

„Of course we can." He laughed. „Paul, you heard Mrs. Styles, let's go to McDonald's."

Paul nodded and started driving towards the nearest McDonald's.

*

The next day Harry and I were at the hospital again for the next check up. I laid on the examination bed, holding Harry's hand while doctor Smith once again pushed the ultrasound head around my belly, trying to find out the gender.

„Alright, are you ready to find out?" She looked at us at some point with a bright smile on her face.

„More than ready." Harry said, shifting around in his chair like a little kid.

„Your baby is a baby girl." Doctor Smith smiled at us, wiping away the gel on my stomach.
I instantly started crying again without even knowing why, I was just so happy.

„We're gonna have a baby girl." I looked at Harry,  sobbing.

„A little princess." He smiled at me.

We got another picture of the baby and doctor Smith checked everything and told us that our girl was fine. We could go home and that meant I could prepare some things for tonight, since the boys, Gemma and Anne were coming. Luckily Anne was in town so it was the perfect day to tell them about the baby. We decided to invite them and tell them about it tonight and then have dinner together.

At home I changed into a more comfortable outfit. I slipped in a tight dress and put a cardigan over my shoulders to hide the bump until we told them.

 I slipped in a tight dress and put a cardigan over my shoulders to hide the bump until we told them

I stood in front of my mirror in our bedroom, fixing my hair and looking at my baby bump. I smiled at the thought of having a little baby girl soon in our arms.

„You look beautiful." I felt two warm hands on my bump and Harry's presence behind my back. I turned around to look at his precious face.

„Oh please." I laughed, looking up at him, wrapping my arms around his neck. I got on my tip toes to kiss him on his lips. 

„I mean it, you look stunning." He smiled. „I love it when you show your bump but just cover it until we tell the others."

„I know, that's why I wear that cardigan, but I'm glad that they know soon. I don't want to hide it anymore. The media will find out soon anyway, our baby is growing and people can see it at some point." I told him.
Our princess was growing fast. My bump got slightly bigger every week and I was relieved to tell them finally so I could wear my clothes again and not Harry's shirts and hoodies anymore.

„We can make it official whenever you want, it's your decision."

„Okay, thanks." I buried my head in his warm chest. „Let's go downstairs, I think they'll be here soon and I have to calm myself down somehow because I'm shitting myself." I laughed and let go of Harry to walk out of the room, down the stairs with him following me.

„Why are you nervous?"

„I don't know, I'm just scared of their reaction."

„You don't have to be, you know that, love." He reassured me.

We just got down the stairs when the doorbell rang, so I instantly wrapped the cardigan around my belly to hide it and went to open the door. I smiled at the sight of the four boys that were standing in front of the door.